Storm of Sand's CAW Topic Part 2: Indy Guys

Storm of Sand

Part 2 of my CAW Topics, Part 3 will be Shimmer, Part 4 will be ECW Wrestlers and Part 5 will be Old School Wrestlers and forms.

So here we have the Indy wrestlers that I've done.

Brain Damage

xo3b6f.jpg

Drake Younger

2dl6rfo.jpg

"Sick" Nick Mondo

zjdpuu.jpg

Thumbtack Jack

huhi6w.jpg

JC Bailey

o1qg6.jpg

Danny Havoc

2i87wxu.jpg

Suggestions are welcome

Awsome man i just made ur corp today ill post tomarrow in my topic are u gonna make trent acid because i saw u had a formula up and if not i will use ur formula unless ur gonna make him again but any way these are awsome drake younger i really like was and will always be a fan of iwa mid south

I think you should apply makeup to Mondo.

I just noticed that, I'll definitely apply the eye makeup before I upload him

These look great, Definitely gonna grab Drake, Mondo, and possibly JC when these come out and I have live

Thanks, I will get all of them uploaded when I have Drake's, JC's and Havoc's theme put on their entrances, Mondo, Brain Damage and Thumbtack Jack will be ready to upload tonight.

I think you should apply makeup to Mondo.

I just noticed that, I'll definitely apply the eye makeup before I upload him

These look great, Definitely gonna grab Drake, Mondo, and possibly JC when these come out and I have live

Thanks, I will get all of them uploaded when I have Drake's, JC's and Havoc's theme put on their entrances, Mondo, Brain Damage and Thumbtack Jack will be ready to upload tonight.

You do know that theme's don't come with the wrestlers right?

@ xUNBREAKABLE  Never knew that. Oh well, I'll still put their themes on them anyways because I'm that pedantic.

@ SoftfoodmanV2  I don't really have any interest in making b-boy, these are pretty much the only people I have planned for this topic(except for a Zandig template I made a while back with the form that would be posted with it), unless I could add Steve Corino, though I think I'll put him in the ECW Topic I have planned soon, as it is basically an ECW Era Corino I've done.

have u ever thought about doing a Rude Boy or a Mad Man Pondo caw it would go great with these

Don't really know anything about Rude Boy and I not too interested unfortunately. I did post the form for a Mad Man Pondo last year it's on the boards of the main page on the CAW section of the SvR 2011 board.

BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!! I need that caw in my life! how soon til an upload?

I tried uploading something last night, but it kept saying the server was too busy, or some sh*t like that, it p**sed me right off, but I'll try to get them uploaded today.

Slight update, both Brain Damage & Drake Younger have been uploaded.

Searchtags for Brain Damage CZW, CULT FICTION, IWA

Searchtags for Drake Younger CZW, IWA, WXW

2nd update, I've just uploaded JC Bailey, "Sick" Nick Mondo, Thumbtack Jack and Danny Havoc

Searchtags for JC Bailey CZW, IWA, UV CHAMP

Searchtags for "Sick" Nick Mondo CZW, IWA, SICK NICK

Searchtags for Thumbtack Jack CZW, WXW, STORM OF SAND

Searchtags for Danny Havoc CZW, IWA, MASTERS OF PAIN

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I think I'm the only person on here who gives Mondo his earrings. I forget what number they are in game but it's to where he has two on each ear on the upper portion. Also, try using PT for his head and arm writings.

To be honest, I think I'm the only person on here who gives Mondo his earrings. I forget what number they are in game but it's to where he has two on each ear on the upper portion. Also, try using PT for his head and arm writings.

Damn, thought there was something I forgot, I'll have to see what I can do.

need work on their faces a more i think.

What do you think I need to do to improve them, and whose faces should I work on?

Dont take it the wrong way, but they all look a bit basic, i am not a caw making expert or anything but they all could look alot more like who they are sussposed to resemble. if there was no names or attires i would have struggled to guess who any of them were, apart from nick who looks ok and the fact that sick is wrote on his forehead in default font.

Dont take it the wrong way, but they all look a bit basic, i am not a caw making expert or anything but they all could look alot more like who they are sussposed to resemble. if there was no names or attires i would have struggled to guess who any of them were, apart from nick who looks ok and the fact that sick is wrote on his forehead in default font.

That's okay, not really too sure what I'm going to be able to do about that, I'm certainly no Dr Vries, Dynamite, The D, WolfgangJT, Ju Fu or any other CAW master(there's many other names, I can't quite think of all their names).

I personally don't think they look too bad and I don't really have as much time as I used to, so I'm sorry if they're not really to your liking.

• 1 month later...

What system are these for and is the Danny Havoc uploaded?

They're all on the 360 section, so they are all on the X-Box 360.

And Danny Havoc has been uploaded, as have all the CAWs on this topic.

Hopefully I will have all of the CAWs I've got on every topic I've made uploaded, so watch this space.

Archived