Official Wrestling Figures Fanclub! 'New Generation'

Alex17

t89gl5.jpg

Hi everyone, as you may or may not know the 'Official' Wrestling Figures Fanclub! has pretty much been dead and non-existent for the past number of months, so i have decided to bring to you the 'New Generation' of the Official Wrestling Figures Fanclub.

This is a place where you can post pictures of your shows, recreate your favourite moments in wrestling with your figure collections and customs, create all new federations and shows with your figures and feel free to post and join in on the fun any time!!

I personally have over 100 figures with my very own federation titled 'Big Time Wrestling'©

If you have any questions about joining please message me or post below, thanks.

15hfqd0.png

Big Time Wrestling

Roster

Concept

Pay Per Views

Pay Per View Events

1.Barely Legal (30 Man Barely Legal Match With The Winner Receiving A Main Event Shot At Starcade)

2.All Locked Up (An All Steel Caged Themed Pay Per View)

3.Starcade (Grandest Stage Of Them All)

4.Day Of Defeat

5.Meltdown

6.Do Or Die (Main Events Are Loser Leaves Big Time Wrestling Matches)

7.Crush Hour

8.WarZone (Each Match Must Have Some Sort Of Extreme Stipulation)

9.Elimination Derby (Main Events Are Elimination Chamber Matches)

10.Destination X (A Night With No Limits, Where Everything Can And Will Happen, Plus Two Ultimate X Matches)

11.Broken Dreams (Each Superstar In Each Main Event Must Make A Stipulation To Sacrifice If They Lose)

Main Roster

Managers & Authority

Mr.McMahon (Face) - Owner & General Manager Of Big Time Wrestling

Todd Grisham (Face) - Interviewer

James Mitchell (Major Heel) - Manager

Main Roster

Jack Swagger(Face)

Big Show(Tweener)

Daniel Bryan(Face)

Chris Jericho(Face)

Rey Mysterio(Face)

Evan Bourne(Face)

Cody Rhodes(Heel)

Alberto Del Rio(Heel)

(Sheamus(Face)

Chavo Guerrero(Heel)

Edge(Face)

Christian(Face)

Dolph Ziggler(Heel)

Zack Ryder(Face)

Bret Hart(Face)

Ryback(Heel)

Sin Cara(Face)

John Morrison(Face)

Tyson Kidd(Face)

CM Punk(Face Of The Company)

Concept

Official Name: Friday Night Big Time Wrestling

Colour: Blue

Theme Song: War Of Change by Thousand Foot Krutch

There will be two shows every Friday night before the Pay Per View event on Sunday

Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion: Jack Swagger

Big Time Champion: CM Punk

Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes

Money In The Bank Briefcase Holder: Cody Rhodes

United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler

World Tag Team Championships: Vacant

Other

The Very First Big Time Wrestling Episode For Season 4 Will Be Uploaded Here This Friday Night

As We Build Towards One Of The Most Important Pay Per View Events On The Calendar, 'Barely Legal'

Here Is A Little Preview Of This Friday Night

Dolph Ziggler© VS John Morrison For The United States Championship

Cody Rhodes© VS Zack Ryder For The Intercontinental Championship

Mr.McMahon Has An Announcement Regarding The Tag Team Division & Championships

Daniel Bryan VS Chris Jericho In A Big Time Championship #1 Contendership Match

Big Time Wrestling Episode #1

Season 4

The show opens with its brand new and official theme song, War of Change by Thousand Foot Krutch, 'Welcome everyone to the season four premiere of Big Time Wrestling!! And tonight as we build towards one week from Sundays Barely Legal Pay Per View as the road to Starcade officially begins, right here tonight we have not one but two championship matches, also Daniel Bryan takes on Chris Jericho for a shot at Big Time Champion CM Punk one week from Sunday at Barely Legal 24, all this and more only on Friday Night Big Time Wrestling!!

First Match:Dolph Ziggler© VS John Morrison for the United States Championship

Before the match Dolph Ziggler entered carrying a mysterious briefcase, cutting a promo, "You people are disgusting, hurry up and get my opponent out here so I can quickly finish the match and get away from each and every one of you peasants!!"

Crowd Reaction: "BOOOO YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!"

Dolph Ziggler: "Oh you want to know what in the briefcase? Well bad luck! Your gonna have to wait till one week from Sundays Barely Legal event, and trust me, the contents of this briefcase is well worth it."

Big pop as JoMo enters the arena, he wastes no time as the match begins...The match went back and fourth and really was a classic between two top talent and an incredible way to open the first show for season four, Ziggler went for the ZigZag but JoMo countered, moving Ziggler over the the right corner of the ring towards the turnbuckle, JoMo hits the Starship Pain!! 1...2...3!!!!

Winner:New United States Champion, John Morrison

Second Match:Cody Rhodes© VS Zack Ryder For The Intercontinental Championship

Winner:New Intercontinental Champion, Zack Ryder

After the match some familiar music hit, then out of nowhere attacking Ryder from behind is none other than the original Intercontinental Champion himself, Jay Lethal!! This of course comes as a huge shock as Jay Lethal is not even under contract with Big Time Wrestling, well whatever the reason is, we will all get answers from Lethal right here next week!

Third Match:Big Show VS Bret Hart - No.1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship

Winner:Big Show

During the match Tyson Kidd appeared at center stage giving an intense look to Bret 'Hitman' Hart.. No word as of yet why Tyson was out at Bret Harts match, more on that next week.

Fourth Segment:Mr.McMahon enters, gets on the mic and simply says...

"Now I am extremely pleased that tonight begins the new era and change to move this company forward, however, having said that, their is still one division that I am not completely satisfied with, and that is of course the tag team division, I am officially stripping the champions, Alberto Del Rio & Chavo Guerrero of their championships, and from this day forward I am putting together a four round World Tag Team Championship tournament. This tournament will lead all the way up to a Fatal Four Way Triangle Ladder Match for the World Tag Team Championships at the 24th Annual Starcade!! Oh and this tag team tournament begins right here right now!!!"

Fifth Match:Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1, Match 1

The Uso Brothers VS MVP & Mark Henry

Winners: The Uso Brothers(Heels)

Sixth Match:Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1, Match 1

Warlord & Finlay VS The Motor City Machine Guns

Winners:Warlord & Finlay(Faces)

Main Event:Chris Jericho VS Daniel Bryan - Big Time Championship Contendership

Both men gave it their absolute all in this match, an incredible move set of submissions, high flying style and most importantly really got the crowd going, Jericho goes for the walls but Bryan counters into the Yes! Lock, Jericho almost taps but manages to get to the ropes, Bryan goes up to the top rope for a high risk maneuver and then BAM!! Jericho out of nowhere hits a massive Code Breaker, goes for the pin, 1.....2.....BLACK, Lights go out and no one has an idea of what is happening, five to ten seconds later the lights come back on and of course standing in the middle of the ring is the devil himself, James Mitchell!!! We haven't seen Mitchell since the Monster Abyss lost the match to Jack Swagger back at Do Or Die to end the career of Abyss!!! Mitchell raises his cane in hand, sadistic like music hits and out comes a masked man!!! The masked man has Jericho in the cobra clutch and then both he and Mitchell run up the entrance ramp.... Daniel Bryan appears and BAM!! Canadian Destroyer from Bryan to Jericho!!!! 1....2....3!!!!

Daniel Bryan celebrates his victory in the ring as Big Time Champion, CM Punk appears and looks on at center stage as the show fades out...

END OF SHOW

Updated Barely Legal 24 Card

Main Event: 30 Man Barely Legal Match With The Winner Receiving A Championship Match Of Their Choosing At The 24th Annual Starcade!!

CM Punk© VS Daniel Bryan For The Big Time Championship - No DQ Match

Jack Swagger© VS Big Show For The World Heavyweight Championship

The Masked Man W/James Mitchell VS Chris Jericho

Dolph Ziggler To Unveil The Contents Of Th Briefcase

Here are some pictures from tonights event....

30910s5.jpg

34yvigk.jpg

5vc7jm.jpg

m4h2x.jpg

2yx3bwn.jpg

4ugwtl.jpg

Thanks man! It really wasn't that hard, believe it or not the stage is an elite scale ring!!

Big Time Wrestling Episode #2

Season 4

The show opens with the official theme song for Friday Night Big Time Wrestling, 'War Of Change' by Thousand Foot Krutch, "And welcome everyone to Friday Night Big Time Wrestling!! We are just 48 hours away from one of the hottest Pay Per Views of the year, because the road to Starcade begins this Sunday at Barely Legal!! And tonight we get answers from the recent actions of Jay Lethal last week, what will he have to say, also tonight it could very well be our biggest main event in recent Big Time Wrestling history when Barely Legal opponents team up tonight against one another, it's the World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger teaming up with his opponent for this Sunday no other than the Worlds Largest Athlete, Big Show, against the Big Time Champion himself CM Punk and Daniel Bryan!!

First Segment:Jay Lethal enters as the boo's roar throughout the arena..

Crowd Reaction: "LETHAL SUCKS, LETHAL SUCKS, LETHAL SUCKS, LETHAL SUCKS!!!"

Jay Lethal: "You know I was always one of those guys who was the winner in every single situation, well, almost every situation. Season 3 at Day Of Defeat my contract with Big Time Wrestling expired, I was forced to hand over MY intercontinental championship and also say goodbye, Vince McMahon didn't want me to resign with his precious company, that is a complete slap in the face after me carrying your intercontinental championship division for so many seasons, who was the first ever Big Time Wrestling Intercontinental Champion? ME!!!

Crowd Reaction: "BOOOOOOO!!!!"

Jay Lethal: "For so many months I worked my ass off for $25.00 paychecks and a second hand Diet Coke at all of the Indy federations..

Only months later I get a call from the almighty Vince McMahon asking me if I want my job back!! And I said on only one condition Vince, I want Zack Ryder's head on a freaking chopping block!!

Crowd Reaction: "BOOOOO!!! YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK"

Jay Lethal: "So Ryder whether you except my challenge or not it was in my contract so I have legal terms involved now, the match has been made, grandest stage of them all, Jay Lethal VS Zack Ryder in a loser leaves Big Time Wrestling match!!!"

Crowd Reaction: "YOU SUCK, BOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Well our first match for the 24th annual Starcade has been officially made, it will be Zack Ryder VS Jay Lethal in a loser leaves Big Time Wrestling Match!! The only question on everyone else's mind is of course, will it be for the Intercontinental Championship? Time will tell...

Second Match:Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1 Match 3

The Hitmen (Bret Hart & Tyson Kidd) VS Air Boom! (Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne)

An incredible high flying tag team match between four of the best high flyers in the industry today, Tyson Kidd walked off on Bret Hart, the crowd began to boo Kidd as he made his way up the entrance stage..

Winners: Air Boom!

Still no word on why Tyson Kidd keeps turning his back on Bret Hart...

Third Match:Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1 Match 4

APA (Kenny Dykstra & The Ultimate Warrior) VS Team Greatness (Kid Kash & Matt Hardy)

Winners: APA

Fourth Match:Chris Jericho VS Cody Rhodes

On paper this match looks great, it has all the makings of a big time match and classic, however, this was not the case, Chris Jericho made his entrance but before his opponent could even come out, the masked man with James Mitchell attacked, Cody Rhodes then entered, the bell rung, as Rhodes simply made the pinfall...

Winner:Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes then cut a quick heel promo on how this Sunday he will become the youngest man in history to win the 30 man Barely Legal match, segment his name in history and go on to win his first ever World Championship!!

Main Event:Jack Swagger & Big Show VS CM Punk & Daniel Bryan

The match started off like any other traditional tag team match would, it seemed like the Barely Legal opponents would seem to put their differences aside for one night only to co-exist, but this was surely not the case, Big Show choke slammed Jack Swagger all the way to the floor, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk began beating on Big Show as they knew that if they couldn't he would tear them both apart, Daniel Bryan attempted a Canadian Destroyer but Show was obviously too heavy to get the flip over, Punk hit a GTS on Daniel Bryan, then almost immediately after that, CM Punk gets to KO! Punch from the Big Show, Show then walks over and picks up the World Championship belt that belongs to Jack Swagger!! Will that be the picture this Sunday in just 48 hours at the 24th annual Barely Legal, goodnight, see you then. Big Shows music plays as the show fades out....

END OF SHOW

Full Big Time Wrestling Barely Legal 24 Card

Official Theme Song:Let It Rock By Kevin Rudolph

Main Event: 30 Man Barely Legal Match With The Winner Receiving A Championship Match Of Their Choosing At The 24th Annual Starcade!!

Some Participants:

1.John Morrison

2.Rey Mysterio

3.Cody Rhodes

4.Zack Ryder

5.Sheamus

6.Kane

7.Ryback

8.Sin Cara

9.Evan Bourne

10.Christian

11.Edge

12.Alberto Del Rio

13.Bret Hart

14.The Ultimate Warrior

15.Tyson Kidd

CM Punk© VS Daniel Bryan For The Big Time Championship - No DQ Match

Jack Swagger© VS Big Show For The World Heavyweight Championship

The Masked Man W/James Mitchell VS Chris Jericho

Dolph Ziggler To Unveil The Contents Of Th Briefcase

Here are some pictures from tonights event.....

1fiigy.jpg

14jam2a.jpg

24llb3t.jpg

30thsfq.jpg

2dhcgtv.jpg

300we9i.jpg

Hey guys i know i meant to post barely legal the other week but i just haven't had the time, I've been doing the shows but just not writing them, so i just completed Starcade and i will be posting the quick results to both shows in order to catch everyone up because i really do want to do this... I will be starting my fed fresh with the show after Starcade which i will be posting weekly and in detail from now on. The fed just wasn't going anywhere so i needed some time to repackage it and bring in some new talent...

Big Time Wrestling Barely Legal Quick Results

Dolph Ziggler unveiled the briefcase as the Hardcore Championship/Mick Foley returned and set a challenge to Ziggler for Starcade 24

CM Punk defeated Daniel Bryan to retain his Big Time Championship - The Miz made his return setting a challenge to Punk at Starcade 24

Jack Swagger defeated Big Show to retain his World Heavyweight Championship

The Masked Man W/James Mitchell defeated Chris Jericho (Chris Jericho is now out of action with a torn pectoral, there is no telling how long Jericho will be out for....

Barely Legal Match: It came down to two.. Christian & Cody Rhodes - Winner: Cody Rhodes!!

Cody Rhodes is going to Starcade 24 with a championship match of his choosing....

Here is the full Starcade Card in which the quick results will be posted this Tuesday!!

John Morrison© VS MVP - United States Championship

The Uso Brothers VS Kane & Big Show - For the fourth entry in the triangle ladder match

Zack Ryder© VS Jay Lethal - Intercontinental Championship - Loser Leaves Big Time Wrestling

Chavo Guerrero & Alberto Del Rio VS Edge & Christian VS Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne - Vacant World Tag Team Championships - Fatal Four Way Triangle Ladder Match

Bret Hart VS Tyson Kidd - Career Threatening Match

Dolph Ziggler© VS Mick Foley - Hardcore Championship

Jack Swagger© VS Cody Rhodes - World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk© VS The Miz - Big Time Championship

James Mitchell Unveils The Mystery Of The Masked Man

On Tuesday i will be posting the quick results for Starcade and a detailed preview of what is to come for the future of Big Time Wrestling, my apologies for this but like i said, the plans that i had just weren't what they could have been so expect huge things for the new revolution of Big Time Wrestling. I will keep everyone up to date on any future signings of talent etc..

John Morrison© VS MVP - United States Championship - Winner: MVP

The Uso Brothers VS Kane & Big Show - World Tag Team Championship Contendership - Winners: The Uso Brothers

Zack Ryder© VS Jay Lethal - Intercontinental Championship - Loser Leaves Big Time Wrestling - Winner: Zack Ryder

Chavo Guerrero & Alberto Del Rio VS Edge & Christian VS Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne VS The Uso Brothers - World Tag Team Championships - Fatal Four Way Triangle Ladder Match - Winners: The Uso Brothers

Bret Hart VS Tyson Kidd - Career Threatening Match - Winner: Bret Hart

Dolph Ziggler© VS Mick Foley - Hardcore Championship - Winner: Mick Foley

Jack Swagger© VS Cody Rhodes - World Heavyweight Championship - Winner: Jack Swagger

CM Punk© VS The Miz - Big Time Championship - Winner: Cody Rhodes(Cashed In His Money In The Bank Briefcase)

James Mitchell Unveiled the mystery man as none other than CM Punk!!!

Big Time Wrestling SuperShow!

Episode 7

The show opens with the brand new Big Time Wrestling theme song, 'Let the sparks fly' by Thousand Foot Krutch, "Ladies and gentleman we welcome you to a very special evening, it's an evening that revolves around history because after last Sundays Starcade 24, Big Time Wrestling has truly been tipped upside down, last Sunday night James Mitchell unveiled the face of the man that has been behind the mask for months, no one saw this coming and these past five days has truly been the darkest time in Big Time Wrestling history.

Tonight we bring you a whole new evolution of figure pro wrestling because right here we will hear from the Sinister Minister himself CM Punk with not only a reason as to why he has turned his back on everyone but also has a huge announcement that will shake the foundation of this company as we know it!! Welcome to Friday Big Time Wrestling!

First Match:The Miz VS Daniel Bryan For A #1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship one week from Sunday at Day Of Defeat!

This was an incredible match with all the makings of what very well could be a future Starcade main event, with total nonstop action, both men put their heart and souls into this match, however, this match has been decided has a draw as both men were counted out!!

Winner: Match disqualified via count-out therefore both men have now qualified for the World Heavyweight Championship Match at Day Of Defeat..

Second Match:Christian VS Sheamus For A #1 Contendership for the Big Time Championship

Winner: Chrstian

Third Segment: MVP V.I.P Lounge

MVP enters his new set up and the debut show of the V.I.P Lounge, big pop from the crowd as the new United States Champion makes his way down to he ring...

MVP: "And welcome to the V.I.P Lounge!!!

Now after last Sunday in becoming your new United States Champion, MVP is on his way up to a future World Championship!!! Now as we build towards the Day Of Defeat Pay Per View one week from Sunday a number of questions cross my mind... One of which of course being, who am I going to face and put my United States Championship on the line against?"

OHHH YEAAHHH!!!

Oh my god!! Its Matt Hardy!!! Matt Hardy has made his much anticipated return and looks better than ever!!

Crowd Reaction: "HARDY HARDY HARDY HARDY!!! WOOO!! HARDY HARDY HARDY HARDY!!!"

Matt Hardy: "I'm Back!! Now look MVP I know you and respect you as a competitor and a person, but having said that, it doesn't stop me from wanting to compete for championships, so without sugar coating any of this and cutting straight to the point, MVP I want you for that United States Championship at Day Of Defeat, do you accept?"

MVP: "Matt it would be an immense honor, let's tear the house down at Day Of Defeat, Your Own!!"

MVP's music plays as the crowd roars, it's official!!!

Fourth Match: Cody Rhodes VS Jack Swagger - Non Title Match, Champion VS Champion.

Winner: Cody Rhodes

(Rhodes scored the pinfall due to roll up, this only gets Rhodes more heat ever before.)

Fifth Match:Zack Ryder© VS Alberto Del Rio For Intercontinental Championship

An incredible match between both of these top athletes but at the end of the day the winner and the better man is Alberto Del Rio!!

Winner:New Intercontinental Champion Alberto Del Rio!

After the match, Del Rio wasn't finished as he began to beat down Ryder as the crowd boos like there is no tomorrow, then out of nowhere the music of Kofi Kingston hits!! We heard about this earlier through the week as we know Kofi Kingston is the newest BTW acquisition, Kingston hits a trouble in paradise on Del Rio as the crowd roars throughout the arena!!

Sixth Match: The Uso Brothers© VS Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio VS (Brand New Tag Team) Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel For The World Team Championships in a Triple Threat Triangle Ladder Match

This one went back and fourth and really stole the show, it just shows how far the Tag Team Division has truly come!

Winners: Still World Tag Team Champions The Uso Brothers

After the match Kane & Big Show were spotted at center stage but then something sent terribly wrong... The arena blacks out as know one can see a thing, then suddenly, A spotlight in the center of the ring hits with none other than Vladimir Kozlov!!!! Oh my god he's back!!! Kozlov attacks all three teams in the ring then goes directly to the center stage, grabbing Kane & Big Show at the very same time, hitting a double choke slam on both men!! The crowd boos immensely as Kozlov is now looked upon as a dominant, destructive force.

Main Segment: CM Punks new music hits as the crowd scream obscenities towards him and James Mitchell, as Punk heads down the ramp, the crowd grasp and attempt to claw at Punk as they spit simultaneously... Punk enters the ring and cuts the most vicious, gut wrenching promos ever heard hear in Big Time Wrestling...

Crowd Reaction: "YOU SUCK, YOU SOLD OUT, YOU SOLD OUT, BOOOOO! BULLS*** BULLS*** BULLS*** BULLS***, WE HATE YOU WE HATE YOU WE HATE YOU WE HATE YOU!!!!

CM Punk: " Do you know who I am?!!, I'm the idiot who was a victim of you hypocrites for four long seasons! I'm the guy who played nice, I'm the guy who carried this company on my very shoulders for too long and didn't get any thanks from any of you in return. Do you know why I am standing in the very center of this ring? It is because I want to get as far away as possible from each and every one of you!! You see I've been receiving hate mail from all of you disgusting pigs in the crowd all week long, asking me why? Why Punk? Why oh why did you turn your back on us. Well it's simple....

Crowd Reaction: " YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!!!"

CM Punk: "SHUTUP!!! Yeah fat boy I'm talking to you!!! See it's simple, I've been fake for too long, when I aligned with James Mitchell I finally realized and saw the light on this conspiracy that you 'people' had me apart of, I'm fed up! You people never helped or benefited me in any way shape of form.

I want you people to take notice, I want you people to look to the person on your left and then look to the person on your right and then look at me, the sinister minister standing here in the center of this ring, because this is what a winner looks like!!!

I am the be all end all of figure pro wrestling and all of you ignorant peasants know it!! Your pathetic!! Your all pathetic!!! You people try to make yourselves feel better, I am the reason why you people buy tickets to this show!! You all go to your stupid pathetic jobs every day as supermarket or pot office workers which pays no more than $9.95 an hour and you think that you are making an actual contribution to society, Your wrong!! All of you!! Because you spend your so called hard earned money on this show to see me!! You people don't work hard, I do!! I have to be surrounded by you everyday, that's a real hard job. Well no more!!! I am the It factor and the greatest man to ever live!!!

Crowd Reaction: "SHUT THE F*** UP!!! SHUT THE F*** UP!!! SHUT THE F*** UP!!! SHUT THE F*** UP!!!"

CM Punk: "Tonight I am born, tonight a new era is born, tonight a new revolution begins, and speaking of Revolution....."

*tick tick tick tick tick tick*

A familiar sound plays, oh my god it's the music of WWE's Evolution, out come Sheamus, Vladimir Kozlov, and Big Time Champion Cody Rhodes!!! They all celebrate in the ring as CM Punk says, "This is the most dominant group in the history of the business, this is Revolution!!!!

The lights suddenly black out, 'BANG!' a mysterious bell tolls, 1...2....3 rock music hits and, oh my god!!! Its the monster Abyss!! He's back!! The fans go berserk as the roof nearly explodes off of the arena!!! Abyss back, Abyss heads down to the ring to attack the new faction of Revolution, however the numbers games is to much for even the monster to handle, Rhodes, Kozlov, Sheamus and most of all the leader, CM Punk attack as James Mitchell watches on laughing, the show slowly fades out...

I can't believe this, ladies and gentlemen Revolution has been reborn and there's no stopping them!!

END OF SHOW!!!

Updated card for Day Of Defeat

Cody Rhodes© VS Christian For The Big Time Championship

Jack Swagger© VS Daniel Bryan VS The Miz For The World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk VS Abyss In A Monsters Ball Match

The Uso Brothers© VS Kane & Big Show For The World Tag Team Championships

MVP© VS Matt Hardy For The United States Championship

Alberto Del Rio© VS Kofi Kingston VS Zack Ryder For The Intercontinental Championship

• 4 weeks later...

Archived