wwe 12 game save update ps3 wii roster caw

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lamentofking

lamentofking
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

I remember back in the SVR Series for PS2 days people would upload game saves with CAWs in an attempt to update the game roster . Why haven't people done this for WWE '12 ? Sorry I've been out of the loop of things . Once I got a Wii, I played the last two SVR games (svr 2011 and 2010) for the Wii and I didn't see too much of a community for game updates there . I have a PS3 now and I knew the games were better on ps3/360 so once wwe 12 came out I made a rush to buy it for ps3 lol . So yeah what happened to game save updates? Do people find no point anymore due to Community Creations ? I visited code-x earlier and it looks like the same chiz is going on over there too .

Edited by lamentofking, 21 May 2012 - 03:08 PM.

#2 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

Because the games use Console IDs and Profile IDs now. In order to use someone elses save, you'd need to change the IDs on every file, and rehash/resign it. It's also a bigger file. I remember a PS2 save would be maybe 2mb, but these days it's no problem to get saves that are 500+mb in size, which depending on the speed of your internet could take a while to upload/download.

Community Creations has also made gamesaves less necessary as well though

#3 iamthedoctor

iamthedoctor

Wrestling's Greatest Fan

• Members
  • 14,193 posts
  • Gamertag: iamthedoctor666
  • SEN (PS3): iamthedoctor666
  • Twitter: iamthedoctor666

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

Because the companies are so obsessed with game score and achievements these days. Gone are the days of taking a memory card round a mates .

Online gaming has seriously ruined consoles!

#4 Codes.

Codes.

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 3,871 posts
  • Gamertag: CuzIamAwesome
  • Twitter: @CuzIamAwesome

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

They also have banned it on this site due to it having to do with hacking.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wwe 12, game, save, update, ps3, wii, roster, caw