/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ BIG moveset update on 3rd page!

Righteous

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Movesets added 2day--

Shane O Mac

Just 2 kinda give everyone a heads up.. Next week I hope 2 release my first 2 ROC Universe vids, and after I get those done I will try 2 release ALL my movesets.. Which is like at least 45 more... I have already released over 40.. WOW.. Didnt realize there was that many up already.. So make sure ya'll are subbed 2 my youtube and check out my ROC vids.. Thanks to all who have supported me, and especially those that doubted and hated on me..

Yo' mate, any chance we'll ever see a solid Jushin Thunder Lyger set? I have a great CAW of him, but it has a faecal-worthy moveset :/

YEZZIR!!! I just might release my list of remaining sets 2morrow. My Jushin set is bangin fam. U know how I do..

So there may be a chance I may see your Masato Tanaka, Dynamite Kid and other wrestlers movesets requested tomorrow? Awesome man, can't wait to see those movesets.

Not the actual sets, just a list of all the remaining sets I have left. Next week I hope 2 purge myself of all the remaining sets. But maybe I can release Tanaka and Liger monday just 4 u guys.

Here are my remaining (personal) movesets that I hope to release after I get my 1st ROC vids done (next week hopefully)--

CAWS-

Billy Gunn

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Hulk Hogan

Prince Devitt

Road Dogg

Ken Shamrock

Hurricane Helms

Taz

Kenny Omega

Masato Tanaka

Ricochet

X Pac

Mitsuharu Misawa

Lord Tensai ( Complete Tensai)

Ultimo Dragon

Yuji Nagata

Masahiro Chono

Saturn

Kenta Kobashi

Kaval

Hayabusa

Paul Burchill

Jerry Lynn

Great Muta

Antonio Cesaro

Jushin Liger

Kassius Ohno

John Bradshaw Layfield

Matt Morgan

IN GAME--

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Booker T

Brock Lesnar

Chavo Guerrero

Christian

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

Evan Bourne

Goldust

Kane

Rey Mysterio

Ricky Steamboat

R-Truth

Sin Cara

Stone Cold

Ted DiBiase Jr

Triple H

Undertaker

Vader

William Regal

Batista

Brodus Clay

Randy Savage

The Rock

Jerry Lawler

Tyson Kidd

Randy Orton

Cody Rhodes

As you can see, my universe is quite diverse.. Will be very interesting!!

Here are my remaining (personal) movesets that I hope to release after I get my 1st ROC vids done (next week hopefully)--Ok like the list u got up looking forward to some of those as I have them in my universe as well. Can't wait!

CAWS-

Billy Gunn

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Hulk Hogan

Prince Devitt

Road Dogg

Ken Shamrock

Hurricane Helms

Taz

Kenny Omega

Masato Tanaka

Ricochet

X Pac

Mitsuharu Misawa

Lord Tensai ( Complete Tensai)

Ultimo Dragon

Yuji Nagata

Masahiro Chono

Saturn

Kenta Kobashi

Kaval

Hayabusa

Paul Burchill

Jerry Lynn

Great Muta

Antonio Cesaro

Jushin Liger

Kassius Ohno

John Bradshaw Layfield

IN GAME--

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Booker T

Brock Lesnar

Chavo Guerrero

Christian

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

Evan Bourne

Goldust

Kane

Rey Mysterio

Ricky Steamboat

R-Truth

Sin Cara

Stone Cold

Ted DiBiase Jr

Triple H

Undertake

Vader

William Regal

Batista

Brodus Clay

Randy Savage

The Rock

Jerry Lawler

Tyson Kidd

Randy Orton

Cody Rhodes

As you can see, my universe is quite diverse.. Will be very interesting!!

How about everyone post the sets they want/need the most from my list, and I will get those out 1st.. I know Masato Tanaka and Jushin Liger on monday for sure.

Taz, ken shamrock, brock, Antonio cessero, lord tensai these would be top ones for me, thanks for all the hardwork u put into these man

How about everyone post the sets they want/need the most from my list, and I will get those out 1st.. I know Masato Tanaka and Jushin Liger on monday for sure.

Taz, ken shamrock, brock, Antonio cessero, lord tensai these would be top ones for me, thanks for all the hardwork u put into these man

Ok, I'll add them to the next week list.. All those are upload ready except for Tensai(Got a couple tweaks)..

Great sets, used quite a few of them theyre great :)

OT: I'm being up myself for asking this, but whose Ricochet have you got? :lol:

I got yours, which reminds me.. You should do a more modern version of him.. Short hair, tattoo, attires and all.. I think I am going 2 leave him in my universe this time.. I have removed him and added him back like 3 times... Lol.. The moveset I am making 4 him is str8 RIDICULOUS!!! I might put PAC back in as well.. My set for him was crazy 2..

I got yours, which reminds me.. You should do a more modern version of him.. Short hair, tattoo, attires and all.. I think I am going 2 leave him in my universe this time.. I have removed him and added him back like 3 times... Lol.. The moveset I am making 4 him is str8 RIDICULOUS!!! I might put PAC back in as well.. My set for him was crazy 2..

I might do it's just the CAW in general takes up a lot of layers, I dont know if I could make them. I'll see what I can do though ;) And BTW I added you on XBL :)

I might do it's just the CAW in general takes up a lot of layers, I dont know if I could make them. I'll see what I can do though ;) And BTW I added you on XBL :)

Yeah, I know you spent some layers on that custom head of his.. LOL. I think that you can find a good balance between the layers tho. I got faith in ya fam! I think like with the buzzcut you could just use a facepaint in place of all the designs on his head. But ur a genius, I look forward 2 what you come up with. Yeah, I got ya on XBL.. Preciate the add.

You are more of a CAF type than me. Do you have any better idea for Matt Sydal's Here It Is Driver than the Pumphandle Clutch/Drop Down Impact thing?

Nevermind that finally found my Leglock Franch Bomb thingy :)

Archived