"Break it Down!" D-Generation-X by SinisterElite™

SinisterElite™

Well noting that my Triple H seems to be most "Popular" I may end up......doing my first 2 Slot CAW, maybe. The rest seem pretty popular as well, Noting I've seen Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Chyna & X-Pac comments as well (8

Attires are still coming together I need 2 more for Chyna, 1 more For HBK, 1 more for Billy Gunn & Some suggestions for a newer Triple H (8

Thank you everyone! Attire Pics coming soon

Well noting that my Triple H seems to be most "Popular" I may end up......doing my first 2 Slot CAW, maybe. The rest seem pretty popular as well, Noting I've seen Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Chyna & X-Pac comments as well (8

Attires are still coming together I need 2 more for Chyna, 1 more For HBK, 1 more for Billy Gunn & Some suggestions for a newer Triple H (8

That would be very kind of you, mate..!

well ive got some ideas for billy and shawn also hunter depending on what time your going for. And chyna seems like it would be hard to do her attire since things she wore would be a pain in the neck to put in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived