*Update 2012.06.23* "Here Comes the Pain Re-Loaded!" Brock Lesnar by SinisterElite™

SinisterElite™

Gonna be honest, its not great at the moment, not seeing any Brock. The first thing that stands out to me is the nose its way too fat, as for the rest I'm going to need a good ref before I give other suggestions, there are a couple other Brock topics about, you may wanna look in them for some good refs. Good luck.

Ok from that ref:

Decrease eye height

Decrease eye angle slightly

Bring the eyes down slightly

Increase the eyebrow depth so they stick out a bit from a side view

Bring the eyes a little closer together

Decrease size of bottom lip and make wider, about the same as the top.

(you know about the nose already)

What era are you planning to do? Those suggestions really are based on an early Brock.

Best Lesnar morph this year.

Oh my god! Thank you! This means so much thank you especially coming from you 8D

I'm glad I'm retiring.. oh my...

Awww Petchy don't retire! You're amazing!!

Update looks much better! Definatly seeing Brock in this now. The nose still needs work. It looks a little fat still. I agree with your move to change the hair, that also makes it look better.

Thank you! I'll work some more on the nose 8)

I'm glad I'm retiring.. oh my...

It's my opinion; no need to belittle it and belittle the creator with that comment. He's done a good job on the morphing which is what I stated.

I'm not belittling the creator at all, it's definitely a good start. I'm just being honest as most of your posts since 'coming back' have been kinda' strange and unlike you... but I'm not too bothered about getting drawn into that as it's irrelevant to me now anyway. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived