Awesome1s Caw Topic Part 1 All Uploaded

LongNecksNRedNecks

• 3 weeks later...

don't know if u do or don't the old skool wwf caws but i seen on the 1st page u said request so if u do

can u give The Nasty Boys a shot?

Yes i still take requests n since i am running out of room on this topic once i finish Volador Jr n my Liger il prob start a Old School Topic with all Legends n i will try n do the Nasty Boys Since they were scraped But id have to find some1 2 give me a lil help with the Pts

cool Nash I look for it on CC

Ok it should be uploaded once i post Pics of my Liger witch will probably be at the end of the week n thats ween im hoping on uploading them both

Damn man awesome Nash can't wait to download it just please do a good moveset

yea i plan on having a Great Move-set with him n he already has a great wcw entrance thanks 2 NWOoldschool

Cool man yeah the ingame Nash entrance is just horrible lol... Plus i remember Nash used to hold his hands up when he came out and got the pyro (wcw of course lol)

yea i plan on having a Great Move-set with him n he already has a great wcw entrance thanks 2 NWOoldschool

Cool man yeah the ingame Nash entrance is just horrible lol... Plus i remember Nash used to hold his hands up when he came out and got the pyro (wcw of course lol)

Yea NWOldschool made a great WCW/NWO Entrance 4 him

Cool.. Unfortunately my live just ran out today I prob won't have live back till next week lol

Cool.. Unfortunately my live just ran out today I prob won't have live back till next week lol

Yea that sux

I look foward to downloading both your liger and Nash. I never download a CAW of an in game wrestler but you changed my mind with your Nash.

Well thanks man glad u like him i should have an update soon but i really aint been able to work much on caws this week

Yea that sux

I look foward to downloading both your liger and Nash. I never download a CAW of an in game wrestler but you changed my mind with your Nash.

Well thanks man glad u like him i should have an update soon but i really aint been able to work much on caws this week

Yeah my stipend check was mailed out monday so hopefully can get live by Saturday... Damned holidays lol

Archived