Rock and Roll is King - UPLOADED to XLive CC 5/14

MST3Claye

UPLOADED TO CC -- 5/14

rnr-express.jpg

Worked on Morton face morphing and did some head size change on Gibson. Also reworked body morphing on both and covered the flag knee pads with the same color as the boot streamers.

They are also uploaded to XLive CC.

Tags:

MST3CLAYE

RICKY MORTON

ROBERT GIBSON

ROCK AND ROLL EXPRESS

I forget what tag team entrance number it is. I want to say it's a mix of Cryme Tyme and Kendrick and London. The one where at the end one is perched on the turnbuckle and the other one is standing on the ring apron and both are holding up the \,,/. .\,,/ handsign (not nWo..) Thought that was a good fit for them.

UPDATE 5/13

-----------

dbl-dropkick.jpg

Best part about this was the first match I tried them out on against the Legion of Doom, Morton did the hot tag sequence to Gibson.... Like the good ol' days! :D

Outfits are done. Movesets and Entrances as well. Changed Morton's third outfit leggings to orange instead of pink. Also decided to stick with superstar hair #30 for Gibson. If there aren't any suggestions, I will most likely upload between now and tomorrow! Opinions??

rm1.jpg

rm3.jpg

rg3.jpg

rg4.jpg

rnr-shirt.jpgrnr-leg.jpg

Face/body morphing

Ricky Morton

morton1.jpgmorton2.jpg

morton3.jpg

Robert Gibson

gib-face.jpg

Ricky looks good, Robert is still off some how. I believe a different hair choice is still in order. I have wrestled and tagged with Ricky Morton many times. So if you need help with a moveset or anything else for that matter I'm your man.

Try this hair on Robert

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/442/318/images22_display_image.jpg?1286991112

I've gone through about three hairstyles with Gibson. Will keep trying. I hope that we get better hairstyles eventually.

Worked on Gibson's face morphing a bit more, trying to reduce everything together and tried different eyebrows. I'm seeing a better resemblance (in my opinion). I can't decide on what hair..

rnr-hair.jpg

Superstar Hair 30 Superstar Hair 31 Superstar Hair 43

Personally I like 30 or 43 the most.

This takes me back, bout 25 years! lol.. They look good, def solid attires.. Robert's hair is my online bug, but there's nothing you can do about that tho.. Good job

I was a big fan of them back in the NWA 80s. Thanks!

This takes me back, bout 25 years! lol.. They look good, def solid attires.. Robert's hair is my online bug, but there's nothing you can do about that tho.. Good job

I was a big fan of them back in the NWA 80s. Thanks!

I used 2 try and act like them when I was little(back in the 80's).. I would jump off the furniture! lol.. Yes, I am 30 years old-- guess that puts me in the "OLD" category! Haha.. I prefer "Old School"..

Update.. Changed Morton's legging color on his third outfit and decided on hair style for Gibson. Added movesets and entrance. IMHO, I think this is finished unless there are CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions.

Reduce the height of the mouth on Morton, add some thickness to the lips, and maybe try a new face skin. As for Gibson he's way to hard to capture so no comment. I know they were never the biggest guys to step in the ring but work on the body morphing. Cover the flag.

Archived