Dean Ambrose by TheHippopotomus (ON LIVE 5/20/12 - Tag: Dean Ambrose)

TheHippopotomus

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, any news on an upload for this?

I've got one more attire to finish up.

I usually skip entrances, but if somebody has an entrance made up and wants me to use it for this caw just post me a link here and I'll give credit.

Attire pics added. Unfortunately my pictures don't do them much justice, as it has a hard time keeping colors vivid and the designs as sharp as they need to be. I also can't seem to get a body figure pic without tons of blurring so I tried to take a few pics with him in poses since it's almost like an outline of the morph when I take the pics.

man i want him so hard in ps3

give GameVolt the formula to make it

First of all...Why are you soooo rude when you ask for something, I mean demand for something. I think part of the face is textured so it won't look the same..

Thanks guys. This is getting close to release. I've added the text to his knee pads and on the older attires I've added designs for the pad part like on his violence attire.

I've also put together an entrance with the best motions I could. He is a unique guy.

Going to try and figure out how to add renders soon, and then put him on cc.

Thanks guys. This is getting close to release. I've added the text to his knee pads and on the older attires I've added designs for the pad part like on his violence attire.

I've also put together an entrance with the best motions I could. He is a unique guy.

Going to try and figure out how to add renders soon, and then put him on cc.

Can't wait for this. Any timeframe for the release? I have a trial to upload some CAWs but if this is coming out soon I may just wait so I can grab this in the process.

I have this render (http://psd-dreams.de/data/thumbnails/2844/Dean_Ambrose_2012CutByJibunjishin1.jpg) edited for the game, If it'll help speed the release of this CAW up, I'll gladly send it

Archived