[RAW] Clan On Playstation 3

JJ13darealist

[RAW]

Ruthless & Aggressive Warriors

RAW is a clan started by me and a friend of mine on PSN who is called xArchangelOfKaos (He has a new PSN: Z-_RAW-SkIlLz_-Z). We started our clan in late March and we aim to be one of the top PS3 clans in the WWE Games Community. I made this topic here to see if there was anyone who would consider joining with us. We are a small clan right now (about 7 or 8 people) and we hope to find some players who are skilled in multiple WWE games. Our main game is WWE '12, but we would play SvR 09-11 to expand ourselves more as a clan.

This video is a tag mix that I edited featuring myself & Arch

Also, visit our clan YouTube channel if you would like to see more

If you like what you see and would like to tryout for [RAW], either send me or Arch a message on Playstation Network. Thanks

:D

Our Current Roster

--------------------------------------------

JJ13-_-darealist

Z-_RAW-SkIlLz_-Z

TheOnlyNitro

flockajuan12

eminem1number1r

X2XTwistedManiac

nyzzle

neo2415

ill join but you have to make me leader , and i dont have to change my user name .also were changing the name to smackdown.

jk how can i join

lol, if you saw our YouTube background, you wouldn't want the name to be SmackDown. If you want to tryout, just send either me or Arch a message on PSN. If you message Arch, tell him I sent you.

ill join but you have to make me leader , and i dont have to change my user name .also were changing the name to smackdown.

jk how can i join

lol, if you saw our YouTube background, you wouldn't want the name to be SmackDown. If you want to tryout, just send either me or Arch a message on PSN. If you message Arch, tell him I sent you.

i have theonlynitro as a friend allready

jk how can i join

i have theonlynitro as a friend allready

Message him about a clan tryout then, if your still interested

Better hope this doesn't get deleted, clans are frowned upon in these parts. Not tryin to hate on you, just giving you a heads up.

Anyways, if you want to have a great successful clan you've got to find dedicated quality members, don't always focus on quantity.

any requirements to join?

No requirements, just message either me or arch (his PSN is Z-_RAW-SkIlLz_-Z) for a tryout. (His name is spelled skillz)

Better hope this doesn't get deleted, clans are frowned upon in these parts. Not tryin to hate on you, just giving you a heads up.

Anyways, if you want to have a great successful clan you've got to find dedicated quality members, don't always focus on quantity.

I see what you mean. I know alot of people who made clans and they were over in less than 2 weeks. Most of the time, it wasn't the fact that members weren't loyal, the leaders ended the clan so they could join someone else. I have found out 2 non-dedicated members about a month ago, and the only reason they left was because they got scared out of my clan by someone else (over the internet -_-). At the end of the day for my clan, passing the tryout is one thing, but being an asshole to all the other members and trying to act tough in front of a computer is just their way of saying, "I don't want to be here".

What I do is have them come over to our site & put in an application. By doing that its 1 sign that they are truly interested. Before I approve the application I wait awhile just to see what they're really all about. Are they going to be outgoing & social with the other members? Are they gonna give us consistent activity both online & on the clan site? You have a lot of people who join clans for the wrong reasons & don't have the slightest idea of how a real clan environment should operate. Then again I guess it depends on the type of clan you're running, some clans are just strictly about gaming, nothing more nothing less.

What I do is have them come over to our site & put in an application. By doing that its 1 sign that they are truly interested. Before I approve the application I wait awhile just to see what they're really all about. Are they going to be outgoing & social with the other members? Are they gonna give us consistent activity both online & on the clan site? You have a lot of people who join clans for the wrong reasons & don't have the slightest idea of how a real clan environment should operate. Then again I guess it depends on the type of clan you're running, some clans are just strictly about gaming, nothing more nothing less.

I see what you mean. I might actually try something out like that.

Archived