Mods: Feel free to close

Petchy

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly wish people would actually read a thread before posting, I made it very clear that I had only done the sides of the hair and not the top.

Update coming shortly, I think this will only have 2 or 3 attires as I want to keep it strictly 2012 / MMA Lesnar. The reason for this is because I'm going to challenge myself by making an MMA moveset, which should be challenging no doubt!

If that was directed at me, I read the thread. I just meant that the hair was what was keeping me from seeing Lesnar. Doesn't mean I didn't know it's not finished. Heck it still looks sort of off to me.

His hair looks a little like Tyson Kidd. It's a great CAW don't get me wrong but you can only work within your limits. I mean nothing against your work.

Will be hard to choose between you and Dre41 's Lesnar CAWs.

I'm insulted. :hqhq:

Even though the CAWs are WIPs, so far, I gotta say so far I'm kinda leaning toward your CAW

Dre if your reading this, its just that the face still needs some work.

Best Lesnar ever...

what are you planning for the 4th attire? another ufc or njpw?

i suggest this: http://rodifiedopinion.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/ufc-100.jpg

and don't forget the entrance shirt for the 3rd attire: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pBWa31-QiJk/TDEP_hnur-I/AAAAAAAACDw/eruPdEp9Im0/s400/UFC+116+Brock+Lesnar+2.jpg

Okay, I've decided the moveset will be PURELY MMA based. Which means you won't see any high elevation moves, but instead mostly mat based shoot style moves. The only exceptions will be moves that are actually performed in MMA that have elevation (such as german suplex) and I WILL add the F5 as a finisher because I know people will still want that regardless. If you don't like the MMA style, which is more strike based than grapple based, then my Wrestling style move-set for Lesnar is on CC anyway.

I think you should add the UFC logo to his 3rd attire trunk ! under the JJ logo !

Attires look amazing, only thing that throws it off as a whole is the cheekbone area, maybe see if you can add a little more shape/definition in that area. Other than that it is excellent...very well done.

Archived