#BarrettBarrage's Creations. || UPDATED & UPLOADED Raquel Diaz, Curt Hawkins, & Tyler Reks.

#BarrettBarrage

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you re-do them or do they look the same as the pics? What was the problem? Anyways glad they're up, WIll DL tomorrow. You are now on my top favorite CAW maker list now.

There are only small slight edits with logo/PT placements and such, but nothing really drastic has changed. In my opinion, the slight changes are for the better. :)

I couldn't upload them previously because I kept getting the "content made by another player" screen when I tried to upload. It had something to do with me re-downloading the PTs I created before.

Oh, yay! Thank you! :)

No updates yet, I haven't gotten the chance to play the game today.

I am currently working on Chris Jericho, by request and working on re-working Trent Barreta's attires -- I'm not happy with how they look currently or that could be me just being picky. :P

I see several requests with creating Maxine, I'll also look into that. :)

Awwww....Was hoping for the jackets. Gamevolt got his jacket sleeves correct. You can ask him for help. Nvm Idc I just can't wait to get my hands on your jericho. What attires did you do?

EDIT: I think he used designs instead of Pt. Like for his gold jacket... Use the pt on the back of the jacket and use gold designs on the sleeves and add white dots for the sparkle effect. Idk im a noob at this. Lol.

I created his WM look against CM Punk and his attire from Raw during CM Punk's sobriety test. (lol) His last two are from the Jerishow days, but still current I guess.

Gamevolt used PTs as well. I guess I can make his jacket some way. I don't like how it looks personally, but I could do it anyway.

Archived