90's CAW Showcase - Val Venis & D-Lo Brown uploaded to CC

jdbchurch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome job man, just finally got the dudleys after a zillion tries , loving shamrock hes an old favourate of mine, if i could suggest one thing i think he needs to look angrier maybe change eyebrow angle? He always looked pissed off lol

Thanks for the feedback, I had already altered the eyebrow angle a wee bit, you can kind of tell in the updated pics. However increasing eyebrow angle to the point of it being angry looking in CAW mode makes the in-game facials look utterly ridiculous.

Eyebrow angle is one of the major mistakes (in my opinion) that many CAW makers are guilty of. I prefer to try and get the general shape of the eyebrows right (which isn't easy with the PS3 layer limitations) safe in the knowledge that the in-game animations will create the desired "angry" look.

Anywho, rant over, Shamrock has been uploaded to CC, search tags are in first post.

It's gonna be all early WWE Kurt, the attire previewed will be the most recent attire.

There will definitely be no TNA attires.

The attire in the preview is a TNA attire.

Gosh darn it! You saw through my cunning plan. Foiled once again by the interwebz!

Archived