Explicit Ambrose UPLOAD - #thanksNick

NickBreaker!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this caw is great im glad you finished this amazing work the face is close idk who's is better between yours and hippos but your body morph puts this caw over hippos imo. great job

Top effort man.

Ambrose is so difficult to capture. I think it's from his forehead to his eyes - really difficult to nail. I think it's just off, but I think your body morph is absolutely perfect. Loving that you put his regrown chest hair in there too.

i liked urs better the whole time

Thanks guys but it's not a contest, with all CAWs it comes down to personal preference, how you see the guy in the first place and how you play matches. Hippo's CAW is really good as well, it honestly doesn't matter to me which one you go with. You just have to come to this topic for the custom tron.

I will try if my cap program decides to work when I get home :)

Nice mate, would really appreciate that. Just DL'd you Lance Storm moveset and added it to my ROH style CAW. Very happy with it as the one I had was more ECW/WCW and he was just flying all over the place and it wasn't too realistic.

I reconmned anyone who grabs the CAW also DL's Rewmac's moveset and applies it. There is also his WWF tron that Rewmac fixed up that I'll get round to adding.

CHEERS!

Archived