Explicit Ambrose UPLOAD - #thanksNick

NickBreaker!

Dang, I'm a regular lurker here because I feel I never have anything to contribute to these but I logged on to say good job to Nickbreaker for creating such an awesome Dean Ambrose. What's surreal is on page 2 Honor Me posted a drawing I did of Ambrose awhile ago. Always weird to see stuff I drew pop up in places I didn't post it.

Dope ass drawing bro.

It shows up on the first page of Google Image results for Dean Ambrose. I found it on your Tumblr.

Small world.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, I'm a regular lurker here because I feel I never have anything to contribute to these but I logged on to say good job to Nickbreaker for creating such an awesome Dean Ambrose. What's surreal is on page 2 Honor Me posted a drawing I did of Ambrose awhile ago. Always weird to see stuff I drew pop up in places I didn't post it.

Dope ass drawing bro.

It shows up on the first page of Google Image results for Dean Ambrose. I found it on your Tumblr.

Small world.

yeah the pic is good for sure man, well done.

In regards to the hair I have plent of layer so will probably mix up the colours of the strands to give a more textured took. There's not much I can do about the strands that are there on the hairstyle already which go rright across the beow and annoy me a bit. Off work 2mor so will see what I can do. Currently awaiting a texture import to the fixed for the PTs so the quality will be much better.

I;m expecting a quick release but might wait until he pops up on WWE TV again to be sure I have his new attire correct.

There's really no telling when he'll pop up on WWE TV. Though its supposed to be soon, you can always upload then go back to it should anything change. But I understand the attention for detail with all of you guys with these dope CAWs. Though I may speak for a lot of us when I say, the sooner we can download, the better. :lol:

yea if this is uploaded before Ambrose gets on tv..i really wouldn't care about any small changes or a new attire for that matter. I'd prefer to download this before he gets on tv since there's no telling when since this feud with Foley is going down the drain apparently....i mean just look at how long they've been saying Seth Rollins is gonna be on tv...Cesaro is on before him.

yo Nick, i have the moveset. can pm me if you wanted to. :)

Feel free to send it my way bud

if you are gonna use a render i think this one is the best

http://psd-dreams.de...?image_id=49677

already have it but it looks abit daft cos of the coat, more keen on this

http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=47935

Looks amazing, but I think the hair looks "ashy" and grey and not really brown enough. My only complaint, really.

Yeah hair looked good in CAW mode but looks a bit lifeless in-game. Didn't realise until I capped the screenshots, 5 mins work to fix, nae hass.

this thread will not die...hope to see some updates soon

Got a day off but pretty busy, should be something nice coming up soon. Still keen on input on moves and entrance.

Sorry to bug you, but do you think this will be uploaded before Wednesday?

no moveset yet or requested render so doubtful....but you never know, I'm happy with just about everything else, I'll probably hold off the upload until some good egg fixes the tron for me too.

Sorry to bug you, but do you think this will be uploaded before Wednesday?

no moveset yet or requested render so doubtful....but you never know, I'm happy with just about everything else, I'll probably hold off the upload until some good egg fixes the tron for me too.

Mr Wrestling just posted a moveset for him so maybe that's what he was gonna PM you. And by fixing the tron, what do you mean exactly? Maybe you posted it and I missed it.

I think Mr. Wrestlings set was the one I was mentioned earlier in this thread. But I confused the makers. If its the one he posted in LegendK1llers Ambrose thread, then his moveset is the way to go.

Archived