Explicit Ambrose UPLOAD - #thanksNick

NickBreaker!

The competitor in me is telling me to go back to my Ambrose and make it better. Great work man.

well you seem like a big fan so maybe you can give me a hand. I'm quite new to this guy so some imput on moves and tweaks would be helpful.

this is the moveset I found

http://caws.ws/wwe12...php?cat=2&id=20

It looks ok and obviously needs some tweaks for his WWE run so far but I just dont trust anyone that goes by the name LMFAO boy......

Also is there any chance of that skull/tribal PT or is it long deleted?

I found a decent custom tron on youtube that could be edited quite nicely for those with the editor, or perhaps I could just wait until he debuts, which shouldn't be too long...

Tweaking this now and looks real good, got his entrance attire sorted too. Totally speeding throught this today, even have a render sorted.

Movesets arent really my strongest point to be honest. I still have the tribal PT, but dont have live at the minute, and I don't know when I will have it next. I'll PM you an entrance video if you like.

EDIT: Could you link me to the Youtube video you are talking about? I cant find anything.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats a shame, I guess just wont use that attire as I'm pretty shite at PT.

This is the vid, it starts off a bit slow but gets good around 0.27, I think with a bit of looping and the Explicit Violence logo flashing up as I said he could debut any day now so I could just get the real one. Hopefully someone on 'the other site' can fix me up with one

for the jacket I have the Matt Hardy with the colours blended - not perfect but looks good, and the Foley sflannel number, again, blended to be all black, which he wore in the Indy's, which looks really good, but we'll see what he wears on WWE

thats a shame, I guess just wont use that attire as I'm pretty shite at PT.

This is the vid, it starts off a bit slow but gets good around 0.27, I think with a bit of looping and the Explicit Violence logo flashing up as I said he could debut any day now so I could just get the real one. Hopefully someone on 'the other site' can fix me up with one

for the jacket I have the Matt Hardy with the colours blended - not perfect but looks good, and the Foley sflannel number, again, blended to be all black, which he wore in the Indy's, which looks really good, but we'll see what he wears on WWE

Most of that video is stolen from a custom promo I made for a diary :L. I could convert my promo for you if you like.

That movesets pretty good Nick. I think thats the one that was posted by someone in LegendK1llers topic, but he went by a different name. So far it's been the most accurate Moxley moveset. And he's been using the Regal stretch as a finisher in FCW lately. So thats one of the few things that could be changed.

And he's been using the Regal stretch as a finisher in FCW lately. So thats one of the few things that could be changed.

I think that has more to do with the angle he had going with Regal, it's not really his finisher per se.

He already had his last FCW match, and based off of his dark matches, he's been finishing people with the knee. Midnight Special is still listed as his finisher on the FCW site though, I guess we'll see.

Dont think its even in the game, and if it is its not a struggle, so pretty pointless, will probable go for STF and wheelbarrow facebuster as sigs, Midnight Express and Knee Trembler finishers. But I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here, what really matters is the CAWualty!

I think the cheeks need a bit fattening up. Also the designs youre using for the bangs looks decent, but perhaps try and use some thicker designs where they meet the bottom of the hair. At the moment, it looks too much like a stringy mess. It may look good in game, but in the face shots, it looks like a cluster of designs. All that being said, I really appreciate you taking this on, since the Pac creation never came about.

I think the cheeks need a bit fattening up. Also the designs youre using for the bangs looks decent, but perhaps try and use some thicker designs where they meet the bottom of the hair. At the moment, it looks too much like a stringy mess. It may look good in game, but in the face shots, it looks like a cluster of designs. All that being said, I really appreciate you taking this on, since the Pac creation never came about.

I think that's the point. His hair is a mess.

Still can't wait to get my hands on this.

Dang, I'm a regular lurker here because I feel I never have anything to contribute to these but I logged on to say good job to Nickbreaker for creating such an awesome Dean Ambrose. What's surreal is on page 2 Honor Me posted a drawing I did of Ambrose awhile ago. Always weird to see stuff I drew pop up in places I didn't post it.

Archived