Charly Manson (**07/05 - UPLOADED w/ Render!**)

nao619

I'll pm them to you

I could pm you the links to their photos on photobucket. would that be enough?

Yeah feel free. My messenger said I had 4 messages but when I went in there I had 1, did you try to send them already?

This looks awesome glad to see more Caws coming from you man. The Vampiro was insanely good. Question couldn't you get a hold of the textures of AAA Heroes del Ring for 360? If somebody could help you with those I bet the Cibernetico tattoos and others like maybe a Mesias ,could be easier.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Yeah I do have those textures already so shouldn't be too tricky, it's just planning the 10 x PT's accordingly but looking at them I should be okay.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! YES! YEEEEEESSSSSSS!! Awesome!!

Thanks, glad you like! :cool:

How do I go about doing that entrance video thing? PM me if it's that thing we can't talk about, please.

Can't talk about here but will PM you..

Also...I downloaded this, no render on it.

Theres one for me. But I suppose you used the other method for getting this, some things might be different.

On CC it doesn't have a render in the selection pic. But once in-game, it's there.

Also...I downloaded this, no render on it.

Theres one for me. But I suppose you used the other method for getting this, some things might be different.

On CC it doesn't have a render in the selection pic. But once in-game, it's there.

Yeah, like I say I purposely don't add the small face picture because I find that on CC it helps a lot if you can see the face of the actual creation (albeit small).

Too many CAWs on there that have face renders that when downloaded aren't up to much. Sometimes even getting to that point is time consuming enough so I find it helps to leave it off.

The small picture is only ever seen on CC anyway.

Yeah, like I say I purposely don't add the small face picture because I find that on CC it helps a lot if you can see the face of the actual creation (albeit small).

Too many CAWs on there that have face renders that when downloaded aren't up to much. Sometimes even getting to that point is time consuming enough so I find it helps to leave it off.

Neither picture is uploaded though.

Neither picture is uploaded though.

It's not showing on the Selection Screen? I've re-downloaded it myself and it's there, others see it too.

Anyone else not see it?

@ NAO619 Look at your mailbox bro. I just pm'ed you a ton of Chessman refs. I hope they come in handy!! I'll pm you refs for Cibernetico and El Mesias once your finished or nearly finished with Chessman!

Got them, thanks! I'll post previews when it's ready.

Yea, the renders are there, they seem to be there for everyone who d/l'ed this by normal means.

Assuming you did download through THQ's CC, WWTW, did you by any chance open this in CAW mode to change anything? Perhaps the attriubutes or abilities?

Yea, the renders are there, they seem to be there for everyone who d/l'ed this by normal means.

Assuming you did download through THQ's CC, WWTW, did you by any chance open this in CAW mode to change anything? Perhaps the attriubutes or abilities?

It can only be via CC because I only released the .CAS file 'over there' today. 8-)

Maybe, like you mentioned he edited something within CAW mode.

For future reference to anyone:

You CAN edit caws with renders(face/body morphing, height, name, hometown, attributes, crowd signs) just choose an attire you don't use as much and edit that. Now if you want the render on the attire you just edited but don't mind losing the attire just copy another attire over the one you edited.

Archived