Charly Manson (**07/05 - UPLOADED w/ Render!**)

nao619

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changed some bits on this since the preview, slight changes to face morphing and added a higher waist line to the tights. I'm also just waiting on a fix for the right arm and 'lips' tattoo that I just used standard designs for so they will be accurate on the next update.

If any moveset guru's fancy creating one it would be appreciated, although I know he's not that well known outside of Mexico so a bit of YouTube-ing would be in order I assume.

New pics to come over the weekend.

Cheers

Very nice work indeed!! I'll be waiting for this one! Your luchador caws are fantastic! I really enjoy using them. The Vampiro you made earlier on this year is still one of my favorite caws to use. Keep up the good work!! I would also love to see Cibernetico and Chessman!! VIVA LOS HELLBROTHERS!!!!!!

Very nice work indeed!! I'll be waiting for this one! Your luchador caws are fantastic! I really enjoy using them. The Vampiro you made earlier on this year is still one of my favorite caws to use. Keep up the good work!! I would also love to see Cibernetico and Chessman!! VIVA LOS HELLBROTHERS!!!!!!

Thanks very much, I try to make rarely made folks where possible.

All 4 attires added to first post also!

This looks awesome glad to see more Caws coming from you man. The Vampiro was insanely good. Question couldn't you get a hold of the textures of AAA Heroes del Ring for 360? If somebody could help you with those I bet the Cibernetico tattoos and others like maybe a Mesias ,could be easier.

Archived