CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Storm of Sand's Big Japan Topic *Update 13/5* Numazawa,Kasai & Necro Butcher Uploaded

BJW Jun Kasai Jaki Numazawa Takashi Sasaki Ryuji Ito Abdullah Kobayashi Yuko Miyamoto Freedoms

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Poe ěhlin

Poe ěhlin

「M・A・D」

• Members
  • 22,212 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XpoeshwinstonX
  • Twitter: @XW1n5t0nX

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

That's a really good Tajiri. Masato looks a little off to me for some reason facially.

#62 Storm of Sand

Storm of Sand

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • Gamertag: RJHemRidge90

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

That's a really good Tajiri. Masato looks a little off to me for some reason facially.

Cool, if there's any suggestions to make Tanaka better give me as many as you can, because he's been an absolute pain to make, and I can't seem to get to many pics of him from ECW/FMW because that's the era of Tanaka I'm going for.

Thank you for all these great caws! I can get you refs for a Brain Damage if you're willing to make one!

Don't worry I've got one made and finished, I just need to post the pics for you and others to judge.

#63 Poe ěhlin

Poe ěhlin

「M・A・D」

• Members
  • 22,212 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XpoeshwinstonX
  • Twitter: @XW1n5t0nX

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Cool, if there's any suggestions to make Tanaka better give me as many as you can, because he's been an absolute pain to make, and I can't seem to get to many pics of him from ECW/FMW because that's the era of Tanaka I'm going for.

Thank you for all these great caws! I can get you refs for a Brain Damage if you're willing to make one!

Don't worry I've got one made and finished, I just need to post the pics for you and others to judge.

Try looking footage of him from that time period, or just Google Image FMW or ECW Tanaka. Also while he wasn't really a part of the roster and only a gaijan, do you have any plans to make Wifebeater?

#64 Storm of Sand

Storm of Sand

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Try looking footage of him from that time period, or just Google Image FMW or ECW Tanaka. Also while he wasn't really a part of the roster and only a gaijan, do you have any plans to make Wifebeater?

Not quite what I meant with getting Tanaka looking better, don't worry it's not you, I'm just awful with talking, both online and offline. Any suggestions on how to make Tanaka look any better? If you want to judge by ref pics, what do you think I should do?

And with the Wifebeater CAW, I don't think I'll be making him, definitely not to keep, it's just I'm very busy working on other CAWs at the moment, and I'm being kept very busy with other things at the moment.

#65 The Great Swanson

The Great Swanson

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • Gamertag: SlashedIntegral
  • SEN (PS3): N/A

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

I'm excited to see what you came up with! Currently I have two Hardcore factions feuding with the other. I have "The Alliance of Violence" which is Vampiro, Thumbtack Jack, Raven, Nailz( yes WWF guy but Rajjabjgoldmen made an ace one! and I love the gimmick), and Homicide feuding with "The Blood Soldiers" which is Masada, Gangrel, Sick Nick Mondo, and RTruth. and I could use Brain Damage to even the odds!!

#66 Storm of Sand

Storm of Sand

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

I'll definitely be posting Brain Damage soon, but in a different topic, with a few other Indy guys.

#67 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,326 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

Can't wait to see Brain Damage. Any chance you have Nick Mondo or Messiah? I looked for them on CC on the free gold weekend but all I found were CAWs with default faces and less-than-stellar attires

#68 Storm of Sand

Storm of Sand

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

Similar with Brain Damage, I'll be posting Nick Mondo in a different topic, but not Messiah, as I'm not really interested in making him.
I may be posting them either later tonight or tomorrow.

I may also update this with 2 more CAWs, though they will be ones I may not keep, until then I'll keep you posted.

Slight update here. Pics of Sekimoto and Kodaka now up, I'm not sure if I'll keep either of them, but I may turn around and post the forms for them.

Daisuke Sekimoto
Posted Image

Isami Kodaka
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BJW, Jun Kasai, Jaki Numazawa, Takashi Sasaki, Ryuji Ito, Abdullah Kobayashi, Yuko Miyamoto, Freedoms