• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Voorhees_13

Voorhees_13

Hella.

• Members
  • 6,851 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

Since those boards are dead I'll come here to ask. How do I get my Superstar to use the "Dirty" grapples from the Move-Set? I can only use the "Clean" moves, even though I picked "Dirty" on my Superstar's "Application"

#2 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,106 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

i cant remenber does 07 have ablitys

#3 Voorhees_13

Voorhees_13

Hella.

• Members
  • 6,851 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

i cant remenber does 07 have ablitys

Not that I know of. Abilities were introduced in 2008 I think?

#4 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,578 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

I play this game a lot though I'm not sure I think that dirty/clean refers to what gets your momentum bar all the way up to building up a finisher so "clean" superstars can get their gauge up by doing things as taunting, performing high flying moves for the crowd and regular attacks, while if you're "dirty" you have to do things such as eye pokes, low blows, take the padding off the turnbuckle, use weapons, hold submissions moves on well after the ref has said to let go, etc...

#5 Voorhees_13

Voorhees_13

Hella.

• Members
  • 6,851 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

I play this game a lot though I'm not sure I think that dirty/clean refers to what gets your momentum bar all the way up to building up a finisher so "clean" superstars can get their gauge up by doing things as taunting, performing high flying moves for the crowd and regular attacks, while if you're "dirty" you have to do things such as eye pokes, low blows, take the padding off the turnbuckle, use weapons, hold submissions moves on well after the ref has said to let go, etc...

I know that, but I want to be able to use the Dirty grapple moves instead of the Clean grapple moves. There is a separate grapple hold to use those moves, Right Bumper and Right stick up, but I always use the Clean grapple moves.

#6 Lyriqz ✪

Lyriqz ✪

We Appreciate Power.

• Members
  • 28,327 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

I think you have to wait until the sign says you're able to use it now an then you can activate it with, I think, RB + Y

#7 TheSaint.

TheSaint.

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,165 posts
  • Gamertag: DavidHoman96

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

Try grabbing the ref/ undoing the turnbuckles etc.. I havnt played that game since 2008, so I don't remember much about the moves.

#8 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

In Create A Superstar, set your CAW to be a heel. He/She will then use the Dirty moves in their moveset.