Can't play as a "Dirty" superstar in SvR2007

Voorhees_13

I play this game a lot though I'm not sure I think that dirty/clean refers to what gets your momentum bar all the way up to building up a finisher so "clean" superstars can get their gauge up by doing things as taunting, performing high flying moves for the crowd and regular attacks, while if you're "dirty" you have to do things such as eye pokes, low blows, take the padding off the turnbuckle, use weapons, hold submissions moves on well after the ref has said to let go, etc...

I play this game a lot though I'm not sure I think that dirty/clean refers to what gets your momentum bar all the way up to building up a finisher so "clean" superstars can get their gauge up by doing things as taunting, performing high flying moves for the crowd and regular attacks, while if you're "dirty" you have to do things such as eye pokes, low blows, take the padding off the turnbuckle, use weapons, hold submissions moves on well after the ref has said to let go, etc...

I know that, but I want to be able to use the Dirty grapple moves instead of the Clean grapple moves. There is a separate grapple hold to use those moves, Right Bumper and Right stick up, but I always use the Clean grapple moves.

Archived