'Holla To The World', MVP! - UPLOADED!

kreay fufu

I legit think you could turn this into a Baron Saxton.

I thought the exact same when I came into the thread. He looks pretty different without the facial hair and cornrows... He doesn't seem to have many overly defining features without them.

Yeah, he does look... not-MVP-like without his old fuzz. I do like this look for him more though.

Whoa ? MVP looks really different in that picture you posted... It's a really good start with that picture in mind. I like the upper half of the head, looks pretty spot on, lower half would need some work. The nose and expecially the nostrils are off to me aswell.

Will you do a spot for his WWE look ? Oh and you should really go for that Saxton caw, really looks like it could be him :lol:

I don't even know who Bryan Saxton is. No WWE slot. Status has that covered.

I can definitely see some M.V.P in this, however, I would definitely change the hair... :)

I don't really think there is any other hair that suits MVP's current look. I'm not doing his cornrow look, if that's what you meant.

Yeah the cornrow look was what I meant. If that's your choice then fair enough, I completely understand! ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I can't find any good attire refs. However all 4 attires have the same design. 1 is black with a purple mid section and shoulders, 2 is black with a red mid section and shoulders, 3 is all black with white trim, and 4 is all black with purple or blue designs not sure of the color.

Well, MVP does look years younger now than he did in WWE, and it's really noticeable, so this is really trying to capture how he actually looks now - rather than how he looked two years ago when he was run down and unhappy.

Also, a plea to those with 'texture knowhow', it would be hugely appreciated if someone get get his tattoo textures into the game for me, as without them I fear that this will become rather average, or at least underwhelming.

Well, MVP does look years younger now than he did in WWE, and it's really noticeable, so this is really trying to capture how he actually looks now - rather than how he looked two years ago when he was run down and unhappy.

Also, a plea to those with 'texture knowhow', it would be hugely appreciated if someone get get his tattoo textures into the game for me, as without them I fear that this will become rather average, or at least underwhelming.

You did a good job on UMB's tattoos, so if you don't get the textures then I think it'll still be really good. Unless you got textures for UMB, but still I think it'll be good.

Archived