'Holla To The World', MVP! - UPLOADED!

kreay fufu

UPLOADED - Search JUFU

Moveset credit to Rewmac (with tweaks from me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaAxX3iRjLw

2hg4l68.jpg

Dos - Updated face and first attire.

2cp3hbb.jpg

azjapx.jpg

kdx2k0.jpg

10cw36v.jpg

Uno

Thought i'd give him a go, since i've only seen two others, one that I wasn't a huge fan of and one that hasn't been finished/released. Still early, with plenty to work on, but i'm pretty happy so far.

jjryv9.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe that's because your friend didn't make it. But in seriousness, leave suggestions if you're going to bitch. Mods should be setting an example, not spamming.

Going off this recent ref, i'd say it's pretty close tbqh. Jaw and mouth obviously sticks out, but as I said, early.

111i8he.jpg

Any suggestions on height for Shard and 17? I got the newest DVD's with their matches and am trying to figure out how tall they would be. They are actually tiny compared to guys like Hallowicked and the great and devious Ultramantis Black.

17 looks about the same height as Quack, and The Shard is about the same height too. Shard may be a touch taller than 17.

Looks pretty good so far, even in its early stage. Looking at the ref you posted I would suggest you could add a few clicks to the jaw width.

In the future you could add either painttools or designs to the eyebrows to make them a little thicker.

you could also reduce the lip width a little and add a couple of clicks to the thickness.

I legit think you could turn this into a Baron Saxton.

I thought the exact same when I came into the thread. He looks pretty different without the facial hair and cornrows... He doesn't seem to have many overly defining features without them.

Whoa ? MVP looks really different in that picture you posted... It's a really good start with that picture in mind. I like the upper half of the head, looks pretty spot on, lower half would need some work. The nose and expecially the nostrils are off to me aswell.

Will you do a spot for his WWE look ? Oh and you should really go for that Saxton caw, really looks like it could be him :lol:

I legit think you could turn this into a Baron Saxton.

I thought the exact same when I came into the thread. He looks pretty different without the facial hair and cornrows... He doesn't seem to have many overly defining features without them.

Yeah, he does look... not-MVP-like without his old fuzz. I do like this look for him more though.

Whoa ? MVP looks really different in that picture you posted... It's a really good start with that picture in mind. I like the upper half of the head, looks pretty spot on, lower half would need some work. The nose and expecially the nostrils are off to me aswell.

Will you do a spot for his WWE look ? Oh and you should really go for that Saxton caw, really looks like it could be him :lol:

I don't even know who Bryan Saxton is. No WWE slot. Status has that covered.

I can definitely see some M.V.P in this, however, I would definitely change the hair... :)

I don't really think there is any other hair that suits MVP's current look. I'm not doing his cornrow look, if that's what you meant.

There is a good resemblance between your screen cap and the pic you posted. It def looks like mvp in the eyes. I really like this. Hopefully this will be an mvp with 4 japan attires.

Imo the nose seems to be too wide. Take the overall width down and the nostril width down and I believe it will be a lot closer to your ref.

Can't really give suggestions if I don't see it at all. If it was close, I would. I was giving an opinion. Everyone that comes in here doesn't need to give a list of suggestions. Just telling you it needs work.

Archived