PURORESU PROJECT - COMPLETED |TENKOJI UPLOADED

Oliber.

I'll tweak Marufuji more in the nose area. Just noticed I need to decrease the eye depth based on my refs.

Honestly, Marufuji's face doesn't need a lot of detailing based from his pictures. The guy has a pretty smooth face, the lightings just make it detailed a bit. Thanks for the heads up :cool:

Shame that but i understand where you're coming from Oliber...just wish i had more knowledge of the guys you 2 are creating as i'd gladly offer you any help i could. You're both improving all the time though that's for sure :)

Thanks sir! There's a decrease in my CAW quality on this project because I'm trying to make a bunch of guys on a limited time but I always try to improve them. :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're all pretty good so far except Makabe, something about him really looks off to me.

I'd suggest that you

-Decrease his Jaw size slightly

-Take away the middle design of the moustache, or reduce the width of the design splitting his moustache

-Take away the stubble tomake his goatee more visible

-Maybe give him thinner eyebrows

-And slightly increase his jaw length a little bit

Here's some ref pics, hope they help

togimakaberefpics.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back, and for those who care:

KennyOmega.jpg

SatoshiKojima.jpg

YujiNagata.jpg

List of CAWs not previewed but finished:

• Taiyo Kea
  • Suwama
  • Fujita Jr Hayato
  • Seiya Sanada
  • Daichi Hashimoto

CAWs in progress :

• Daisuke Sekimoto
  • Hiroyoshi Tenzan
  • Takashi Suguira
  • Shuji Kondo
  • Danshoku Dieno

I haven't seen this before. I give you high praise on your Takeshi Morishima and Kota Ibushi caws!! You're very talented! If I gave you refs of Dragon Kid could you make him?

I was actually thinking about making at least three to four DG guys, depending on the slots I have, but I'm not sure. So sorry if I can't make any of them.

And glad you like Ibushi and Morishima :)

wo servers messed p made me 3 post sorry maybe we will see no limit?

I already made a Tetsuya Naito, I'm sure I uploaded him. Have no plans of making Yujiro at the moment, cause Naito outshines him for a while.

Sekimoto and Sugiura attire shots:

DaisukeSekimoto.jpg

TakashiSugiura.jpg

Two more previews: Danshoku Dieno and Shuji Kondo

DanshokuDino.jpg

Shujikondo.jpg

Again, sorry for the low quality pics. Will try to get some uploaded later, which CAWs do you guys want uploaded the most?

Got more to come.

Archived