LA420

Just really in need of a Dean Ambrose caw my XBL is out and I'm really into his character.

I only want his face and body formula I'll create paintools and I will not post the formula on any other site.

Anymore? Im going to start it right after my brealfast.. keep a lookout in the 360 section today...

i really need more refs though as im not too familiar with him

Im not a major creator.. i only create when i either want them in my game so badly or someone asks.. more often than enough i will see someones request like this and help out..

Check out my gamertag on xbl.. Dukling or D-driller

And Pac already made an awesome rollins/black

Wtf? Thanks 'mod'

Just close this.. not making anymore.. blame ernez.. all the refs where in one place now i dont have any.. screw this..

If you search for one of the Dean Anmbrose Caws in the 360 section somebody uploaded a Rar file on Mediafire with 100's of Refs of Dean Ambrose.

Wtf? Thanks 'mod'

Just close this.. not making anymore.. blame ernez.. all the refs where in one place now i dont have any.. screw this..

If you search for one of the Dean Anmbrose Caws in the 360 section somebody uploaded a Rar file on Mediafire with 100's of Refs of Dean Ambrose.

That was me :D

Here's the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?ld1clg3d3yci4ae

Hopefully you can do this. Best one I've seen is Pac's and he seems to have disappeared

Wtf? Thanks 'mod'

Well maybe if they didn't break a rule and hotlink, then it'll be there.

Archived