Attention Hackers of the WWE 12 Community

PipebombPunk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xbox Live bans people every day for modding their avatars, which have nothing at all to do with gameplay in any game. To think they wouldn't ban you for modding a caw in a game because it doesn't affect gameplay is foolish.

An unauthorized modification is an unauthorized modification, no matter the intent.

i blame the cummuinty u guys want hackers and glitchs gone and when they do u want them to pick and choose

So, THQ does something that we all know they enjoy doing (screwing over their own fanbase) and you want to put the blame on said fan base.

I dont go on xbox live so I will never get banned. I do feel sorry for those who send there money and get banned.Do you guys get a refund or no?

Nope no refund. Sucks as I was just suspended earlier.

I dont go on xbox live so I will never get banned. I do feel sorry for those who send there money and get banned.Do you guys get a refund or no?

Why would you? You violate the rules, you get punished.

Well after shooting up an email to THQTank i have finally got a response.

" We are evaluating content, as long as you are not using hacked content for wrongful purposes, we will likely leave it be, unless WWE asks us to remove it "

I hope that shed's some light on this situation.

D'OH! We're screwed.

Has anyone seen any definitive action on this yet? I'm tempted to take down my stuff and re-up it sans renders, just so I don't draw attention to myself or anyone I thank for help. I seems like tilting at windmills, though. Why would THQ or WWE care about renders? Fear of legal action from those being CaWed?

Has anyone seen any definitive action on this yet? I'm tempted to take down my stuff and re-up it sans renders, just so I don't draw attention to myself or anyone I thank for help. I seems like tilting at windmills, though. Why would THQ or WWE care about renders? Fear of legal action from those being CaWed?

I don't think they fear legal action because they are covered under xbox live policy.I bet there are those not to intelligent people who upload caws and have details saying it has hack moveset.It makes THQ job easy and I say good luck to them since they are wasting resources on a game with a broken server.The idea is nice, but it is about four years late.

XBox Live would be more likely to do something than THQ.

THQ doesn't ban users from it's franchises, though other companies do.

Microsoft however does Temporarily Suspend or Indefinitely Suspend Until the Year 9999 users for modifying games.

Usually it's connected to selling services or tricking ranking systems into ranking them higher...but things such as Modifying Avatars and Modifying Tenure result in suspensions/bans.

THQ Tank doesn't seem to particularly care, and seems to agree that some of the mods serve a good purpose and do no harm though.

And if WWE is that upset over hacked content, they will go to Microsoft to ban users, especially if THQ does nothing.

I don't want to see anyone banned until 9999 for this, but I won't be surprised if it happens. As I have stated before, Microsoft will permaban you for simply changing the color of your avatar's skin. Hacking a game to include renders/textures is the exact same thing in their eyes.

Archived