Attention Hackers of the WWE 12 Community

PipebombPunk

Actually wouldn't the extra stuff make your caws downloaded/rated higher more than a caw without hence unfair advantage?

Not really, as most of those that can make a good CAW with using textures can also make just as high of a rated one without...Petchy/The D's Jericho...my Billy Gunn or Faarooq...various other CAWs that came out before it was possible...did the lack of textures or renders on those stop the rating from being high? Don't think so. The only people gaining a true "advantage" of rating with it is every single "pretend" person who only makes CAWs due to it and couldn't CAW their way out of a hole without them.

And IMO, whatever...good reason not to waste the $60 on their game next year if they play the ban game over something as stupid as a textured CAW...that in no way gives the gameplay itself any advantage...just makes a better looking character to play against their in-game ones. Banning people for just that would be wrong....or do they not want to say they're reason of concern is their models not having a quality advantage...so let's analyze that comment above...so it's ok for THQ to want a quality advantage, but we can't want the same quality ability, using any means that becomes available to add to the quality since they are so incapable of giving matched quality to us?? guess that hasn't been addressed by the CAW making community, has it?? o_O

They need to learn to embrace the additions found...maybe learn how to build their game to incorporate it...not scold people for wanting to make the game BETTER. Isn't that the slogan of the game...BIGGER, BADDER...BETTER. ??

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasent for guys like Petchy id of given up on the series last year.

Im suprised Sacrilegum hasent commented yet.

Wait.... I didnt make any caws with renders, but I downloaded a lot of them.... will I be in the ban list?

If they ban me for download caws with renders from their shitty servers, Im going to be fn furious...

If you use them online probably.

You know it's bad enough that I don't really even watch wrestling anymore, but after years and years of playing the games, I'm about to write that off as well. It just seems like they are doing everything to create a situation where the game leaves a lot to be desired and absolutely nothing to make solid game. This continued lack of consideration for the people who make great CAWs just has VKM's stink all over it. Although I doubt he has anything to do with this, it's just the same old bullcrap where even if you have something great and better, you can't use it because it makes WWE look bad or not creative enough. Here's a little history lesson for you THQ; this kind of thinking has only kept the wrestling business merely afloat for the past ten years. In another ten years, I'd be surprised if it's even still here. Similarly, this kind of thinking has doomed your company to the point of almost going bankrupt, and then it may still happen anyway.

And another thing...we wouldn't even be having this conversation if the CAW mode in the game was worth a darn to begin with. Ok so maybe some of you think it is worth something, but I'll tell you what it isn't. It isn't worth as much as the mode from 2010 because you STILL had transparency and custom skin color. So why is it they had to remove those two things? I can't think of one logical reason. I can think of several illogical reasons, but we all know those already. So now they try to save face by putting in 64 layers for the PS3. Don't be so naive to think they left the rest of it alone either. I am saying here and now that they absolutely WILL have taken something out of the mode to make up for it. Mark my words.

You know it's bad enough that I don't really even watch wrestling anymore, but after years and years of playing the games, I'm about to write that off as well. It just seems like they are doing everything to create a situation where the game leaves a lot to be desired and absolutely nothing to make solid game. This continued lack of consideration for the people who make great CAWs just has VKM's stink all over it. Although I doubt he has anything to do with this, it's just the same old bullcrap where even if you have something great and better, you can't use it because it makes WWE look bad or not creative enough. Here's a little history lesson for you THQ; this kind of thinking has only kept the wrestling business merely afloat for the past ten years. In another ten years, I'd be surprised if it's even still here. Similarly, this kind of thinking has doomed your company to the point of almost going bankrupt, and then it may still happen anyway.

I wouldnt be suprised if THQ are doing this on purpose as a inside job. So they end up banning all the decent CAW makers on Live and pissing them off so they dont come back to the next game so that when they release WWE 13 theirs hardly anyone uploading anything and then they say hey the CC isnt popular so we re dropping it.

If THQ are going to pull this shit and ban people for putting renders on then quite frankly I hope they go bankrupt!

Good god THQ you just can't get it through your fat heads can you?

You SHOULD be worrying about ensuring that WWE 13 is good enough to pull back everyone to play, or fixing the servers that haven't worked since day one. NOT (N-O-T) trying to limit caws further.

This is the exact friggin same as removing the blur glitch, you keep focusing on taking away from the communities ability to add to the game and make it better rather than fixing it!

So much for THQ's winning back the fanbase for WWE '13... THIS will be just the opposite if the CAWs that have renders and textures, and the players that make them get banned or removed.

Again it's very hypocritical of THQ to even mention getting rid of these as stated above.. THQ THEMSELVES have promoted such edits.

Honestly, you should be worrying more about your company's future considering all the reports.

Good god THQ you just can't get it through your fat heads can you?

You SHOULD be worrying about ensuring that WWE 13 is good enough to pull back everyone to play, or fixing the servers that haven't worked since day one. NOT (N-O-T) trying to limit caws further.

This is the exact friggin same as removing the blur glitch, you keep focusing on taking away from the communities ability to add to the game and make it better rather than fixing it!

So much for THQ's winning back the fanbase for WWE '13... THIS will be just the opposite if the CAWs that have renders and textures, and the players that make them get banned or removed.

Again it's very hypocritical of THQ to even mention getting rid of these as stated above.. THQ THEMSELVES have promoted such edits.

Honestly, you should be worrying more about your company's future considering all the reports.

You also forgot to mention the Blur trick those Pricks patched!

Wait.... I didnt make any caws with renders, but I downloaded a lot of them.... will I be in the ban list?

If they ban me for download caws with renders from their shitty servers, Im going to be fn furious...

No, I dont play online, just offline

No, I dont play online, just offline

Highly doubt they'd ban anyone who downloaded hacked content. Their entire community would be gone if that was the case.

or maybe enough peaple complain to live enforcement that if thq dont do something they will get block from having onlne peaple or to blind on thq that they blame them when it could be others doing

Huh? What?

or maybe enough peaple complain to live enforcement that if thq dont do something they will get block from having onlne peaple or to blind on thq that they blame them when it could be others doing

Huh? What?

I couldn't understand either. Maybe he's drunk? Lol

Huh? What?

He always types that way but I can usually get what he's saying, I couldn't this time.

Huh? What?

He always types that way but I can usually get what he's saying, I couldn't this time.

Normally it's easy to translate not today.

^Post of the day

---------------------------------------

THQ is just sending out warning shots. Lets sge what happens later on down the road.

I gotta be honest, I was done with this game months ago, I only got back into it when I started seeing Caws with renders, I thought the idea of it was so cool, I looked at it like new dlc for the game because as you all know the attention to detail that is used by Caw makers like the D and Petchy is THQ worthy.... and in some cases better. I made groups like the Brood or the NWO, The Hardys, the New Age Outlaws as well. Its awesome seeing the tag teams and superstars not in the game appearing alongside WWE stars. As of now I have downloaded Japanese, TNA, and WCW stars with renders, its almost like at this point im trying to see who will be released with a render next. Having textures and renders only further improves the caw mode, if they do decide to crack down on this it would completely suck because at this point I don't have many other reason to play the game and THQ seems intent on taking them away.

I can put up with the servers, i can deal with the glitches, but if THQ does this then im done for a while

Also guys be careful. I just got suspended from live. Never uploaded a caw. I got suspended untill 12/12/9999. May have been my bro for hackin cod with a modded controller

Archived