wrestlemania 28/John cena (face update 1&2) Suggestions needed

bobby de niero

Ok I am not the biggest john cena fan but my bro said i should give this a shot so here it is

Planned attires wrestlemania 28,Rise Above Hate,Chaingang soldier,And Cena Sux custom attire33nghp0.jpg2dl4w8h.jpg2jfyjc7.jpg Oh and i didnt make this front logo and my bro downloaded it so i dont know who made it but credit to them Plese leave comments an or suggestions i have updated with nomodder and oilibers suggestions

24o3tvs.jpg

face update 2

2dt11xs.jpgFace update 2 [

Suggestions for now, will come back later:

• Increase eye height.
  • Personally I think the eyebrows are okay
  • Decrease nose height, increase width a few clicks and increase nostril width.
  • Increase nose angle a little.
  • Make the mouth thicker, decrease width a few clicks.
  • I don't know if you intend to keep his mouth smiling, but try to go for a neutral look.
  • Also lower eye Y-axis a few clicks, around 5 clicks.
  • Make the ears stand out a little.

That's all for now, it's decent but a little cartoony plus he's looking too old from the current Cena. Cheers.

Actually, (don't take this as an offense) but this CAW with the initial morph can go many ways.

It has a resemblance to Cena, but not that strong , hence the suggestions. It can also be Batista, but again, not as strong. And if done right, can be a very good base for a Finlay CAW ( WCW version). :cool:

Wow, good observation, Oliber. I was going to try Finlay. Any chance of getting these face morph figs?

In terms of what you have going here, I think it might just be the skin, but something makes him seem really, really old for John Cena. The likeness is starting to show through, but the skin is messing with me pretty bad.

@identical gamers- No I am not bobby de neiro i'm his older brother who introduced him to this forum this year after being a member myself for a while now.

@Oliber- I appreciate the suggestions, no offense taken, however we aren't looking for finlay or batista. please help with making this a great Cena.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived