TNA Star May Be Going Back to WWE When Contract Expires?

Chazzle.

I honestly wouldn't mind them scrapping Ryback and bringing in Morgan in his place, so much more entertaining IMO.

Ryback's awesome singlet and God-tier lariat take a backseat to no one, dawg.

Except Matt Morgan's charisma and Big Boot, sucka.

His charisma and Carbon Footprint are mere playthings compared to the engine of power emblazoned on the singlet and windpipe-breaking impact of the lariat. Plus, Sin City > Fairfield, Connecticut, you son of a bish. >:P

I honestly wouldn't mind them scrapping Ryback and bringing in Morgan in his place, so much more entertaining IMO.

His charisma and Carbon Footprint are mere playthings compared to the engine of power emblazoned on the singlet and windpipe-breaking impact of the lariat. Plus, Sin City > Fairfield, Connecticut, you son of a bish. >:P

Would Ryback and Morgan make a good Tag team? If so, why not have both?

Matt Morgan's holding the tag titles by himself > anything Skip has done. Take that, *Censored*z.

Matt Morgan's holding the tag titles by himself > anything Skip has done. Take that, *Censored*z.

And yet he had to do it by kicking a Mexican's head into a ringpost. Hate crime =/= Justifiable reason for being a one-man tag team champion, muhfukkuh.

His charisma and Carbon Footprint are mere playthings compared to the engine of power emblazoned on the singlet and windpipe-breaking impact of the lariat. Plus, Sin City > Fairfield, Connecticut, you son of a bish. > :P

And yet he had to do it by kicking a Mexican's head into a ringpost. Hate crime =/= Justifiable reason for being a one-man tag team champion, muhfukkuh.

Maybe if the Mexican wasn't being a bitch, his head wouldn't have gotten kicked off. Got what he deserved, diskhead.

LOL @ all of you. RVD was used BARELY over the course of the majority of the last year, yet he ends up re-signing a one-year deal with TNA. Matt Morgan? What makes you think a regular performer in him wouldn't do it or won't be able to convinced to do ii?

LOL @ all of you. RVD was used BARELY over the course of the majority of the last year, yet he ends up re-signing a one-year deal with TNA. Matt Morgan? What makes you think a regular performer in him wouldn't do it or won't be able to convinced to do ii?

I have no doubts he will resign with TNA, I was just saying that if he does sign, I'd rather watch him than Ryback, who bores me.

Maybe if the Mexican wasn't being a bitch, his head wouldn't have gotten kicked off. Got what he deserved, diskhead.

The Mexican didn't even have the charisma or personality to be seen as a bitch. Plus, Morgan lost the titles to a 7-foot old man with spaghetti quads and a disgraced drug addict, ya crazy bathturd.

His charisma and Carbon Footprint are mere playthings compared to the engine of power emblazoned on the singlet and windpipe-breaking impact of the lariat. Plus, Sin City > Fairfield, Connecticut, you son of a bish. > :P

The Mexican didn't even have the charisma or personality to be seen as a bitch. Plus, Morgan lost the titles to a 7-foot old man with spaghetti quads and a disgraced drug addict, ya crazy bathturd.

I don't get to watch TNA anymore (I don't have Spike), but from that I gather Nash is the "7-foot old man with spaghetti quads" right? So who is the "disgraced drug addict"?

I don't get to watch TNA anymore (I don't have Spike), but from that I gather Nash is the "7-foot old man with spaghetti quads" but who is the "disgraced drug addict"? Am I right?

The man that says "Hey yo" before saying anything else.

Hall and Nash were TNA Tag Champs? When?

On May 4, at the tapings of the May 13 edition of Impact!, after TNA World Tag Team Champion Matt Morgan had been attacked by Samoa Joe, Nash cashed in his "Feast or Fired" contract, teaming with Hall, and pinned him to win the TNA World Tag Team Championship.

During this "The Band" storyline, I suppose.

I have watched TNA twice in the last couple months and when I finally got back into it, I lost the Spike channel, so I don't remember (Or flat out never saw) a "Band" story.

On May 4, at the tapings of the May 13 edition of Impact!, after TNA World Tag Team Champion Matt Morgan had been attacked by Samoa Joe, Nash cashed in his "Feast or Fired" contract, teaming with Hall, and pinned him to win the TNA World Tag Team Championship.

So it was a year ago, when I wasn't watching, thanks.

I have watched TNA twice in the last couple months and when I finally got back into it, I lost the Spike channel, so I don't remember (Or flat out never saw) a "Band" story.

So it was a year ago, when I wasn't watching, thanks.

No problem broski.

My bad. I was talking about that Wolfpac Reunion (Nash, Hall, Waltman) during early-2010.

Archived