Kevin Nash Looking To Return To WWE, Madusa Wants To Beat Up A Diva, More

Chazzle.

Woah with all this hate for Kevin Nash, you'd think he was John Cena or Hulk Hogan.

I know your post wasn't aimed at me, but I thought I'd explain that I don't hate Kevin Nash, I can't (don't know the guy), I simply find him boring as a performer.

Yeah I understand why you would go and say that, because quite frankly, Kevin Nash the performer is absolute shit. But Kevin Nash the entertainer, is spot on and is what the business need more of *Giant men who can talk on the microphone /charisma* I would have to say that he shows no passion anymore in what he does and it simply adds to the the fact that bringing him back would indeed be bad for the business, example : look at his feud with Triple HHH in 2011....

I'll even say the the NWO Wolfpack was one of my all time favorite groups, mainly because of Nash, if he were to come back to be a mouthpiece for someone, fine, but I absolutely do not want to see him wrestle again.

His feud with Triple H in 2011 is what made me start to not like him as much, that rivalry was so boring.

Not just boring; it was totally uncalled for. Bringing in Nash just to feud with HHH put a stoppage to Punk's momentum, which was the best thing to happen to WWE at the moment, and the entire business as a whole. It's a shame that they preferred to go through with a feud that lacked any logic whatsoever (Nash texted himself, really?) over an angle with Punk that would have definitely created an even bigger buzz than it already was creating.

But lets look at it this way, CM Punk was running out of people to feud with during the Summer of 2011, so it made sense from a business standpoint to bring back Kevin Nash and have him face the hottest commodity then.

... so they needed Kevin Nash of all people to feud with Punk? His feud with Cena had just started. Then there was Del Rio (wrong move it was to have him cash-in at SummerSlam, Miz, Truth, Ziggler. Hell, even Triple H would have worked (yeah, they faced off at NoC, but Punk had lost his initial momentum by that time due to Nash). The possibilities were a lot. Hell, he just needed a microphone to continue with his roll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a huge Nash fan for life but I agree that he should stay away from matches. If anything I'd put him in position where he can utilize his mic skills and powerbomb somebody occasionally.

Something like a mangers role. I'd put him on John Laurinaitis's side for a while then have him go face and make things right with the game. Then on screen trips could name Nash the new Raw or Smackdown GM.

That all sounds pretty good to me.

I'm a huge Nash fan for life but I agree that he should stay away from matches. If anything I'd put him in position where he can utilize his mic skills and powerbomb somebody occasionally.

Something like a mangers role. I'd put him on John Laurinaitis's side for a while then have him go face and make things right with the game. Then on screen trips could name Nash the new Raw or Smackdown GM.

That all sounds pretty good to me.

See in a role like that, I would have no problem with him returning, anything that reduces the amount of time I have to see John Laurinaitis's ugly mug on my screen is OK by me.

Typical IWC, jumping to conclusions :lol: he's not even in a storyline, he just tweeted saying he's keeping in shape and you guys are going insane!

And I agree with Guitar to an extent, legends can just appear and show their face and it's OK. They don't have to develop their character, 'cos they aren't active. They've paid their dues and have earned the right to a surprise appearance, especially if the fans enjoy it(and I know that last comment is gonna come back to bite me in the ass).

If you guys bash Nash for taking up TV time, then why not bash all the countless times Stone Cold has randomly been placed as the special referee in a match that doesn't contribute to the storyline, or better yet, complain about The Rock facing John Cena in the main event of Wrestlemania?

I know what you guys will say. You'll say it's 'cos Nash is shit, and Rocky and Austin are entertaining. But it's not like Nash is that terrible, I personally didn't think his Ladder Match with HHH was as awful as people make him out to be.

Typical IWC, jumping to conclusions :lol: he's not even in a storyline, he just tweeted saying he's keeping in shape and you guys are going insane!

And I agree with Guitar to an extent, legends can just appear and show their face and it's OK. They don't have to develop their character, 'cos they aren't active. They've paid their dues and have earned the right to a surprise appearance, especially if the fans enjoy it(and I know that last comment is gonna come back to bite me in the ass).

If you guys bash Nash for taking up TV time, then why not bash all the countless times Stone Cold has randomly been placed as the special referee in a match that doesn't contribute to the storyline, or better yet, complain about The Rock facing John Cena in the main event of Wrestlemania?

I know what you guys will say. You'll say it's 'cos Nash is shit, and Rocky and Austin are entertaining. But it's not like Nash is that terrible, I personally didn't think his Ladder Match with HHH was as awful as people make him out to be.

Stone Cold coming back every year did get annoying and Rock came back to help the product by feuding with the face of the company. What has Nash done when he came back? He didn't check if he was cleared to wrestle which resulted the story of Punk has its momentum halted, then have a boring feud with his best friend no one cared about.

I thought Nash was still around. Didn't he come in and Jacknife someone recently? I swear to God I saw him.

He jacknifed Punk at SummerSlam last year and feuded with Hunter until TLC in December.

Stone Cold coming back every year did get annoying and Rock came back to help the product by feuding with the face of the company. What has Nash done when he came back? He didn't check if he was cleared to wrestle which resulted the story of Punk has its momentum halted, then have a boring feud with his best friend no one cared about.

I cared about it :)

I'm talking about the majority of people.

Woah with all this hate for Kevin Nash, you'd think he was John Cena or Hulk Hogan.

I know your post wasn't aimed at me, but I thought I'd explain that I don't hate Kevin Nash, I can't (don't know the guy), I simply find him boring as a performer.

Yeah I understand why you would go and say that, because quite frankly, Kevin Nash the performer is absolute shit. But Kevin Nash the entertainer, is spot on and is what the business need more of *Giant men who can talk on the microphone /charisma* I would have to say that he shows no passion anymore in what he does and it simply adds to the the fact that bringing him back would indeed be bad for the business, example : look at his feud with Triple HHH in 2011....

I'll even say the the NWO Wolfpack was one of my all time favorite groups, mainly because of Nash, if he were to come back to be a mouthpiece for someone, fine, but I absolutely do not want to see him wrestle again.

His feud with Triple H in 2011 is what made me start to not like him as much, that rivalry was so boring.

Not just boring; it was totally uncalled for. Bringing in Nash just to feud with HHH put a stoppage to Punk's momentum, which was the best thing to happen to WWE at the moment, and the entire business as a whole. It's a shame that they preferred to go through with a feud that lacked any logic whatsoever (Nash texted himself, really?) over an angle with Punk that would have definitely created an even bigger buzz than it already was creating.

But lets look at it this way, CM Punk was running out of people to feud with during the Summer of 2011, so it made sense from a business standpoint to bring back Kevin Nash and have him face the hottest commodity then.

... so they needed Kevin Nash of all people to feud with Punk? His feud with Cena had just started. Then there was Del Rio (wrong move it was to have him cash-in at SummerSlam, Miz, Truth, Ziggler. Hell, even Triple H would have worked (yeah, they faced off at NoC, but Punk had lost his initial momentum by that time due to Nash). The possibilities were a lot. Hell, he just needed a microphone to continue with his roll.

Actually they were building up Del Rio as a powerhouse that year so it wasn't necessarily a wrong move, just wrong timing. Truth was starting to establish his heel gimmick so he was too busy to have a match with Punk plus that wouldn't have brought in any money, Miz meh. Well CM Punk was beginning to lose his momentum anyway with the same old matches with John Cena every PPV, the rivalry with Triple HHH only put the icing on the cake, and Kevin nash was the Cherry. Plus Kevin Nash would have gotten old just talking on the microphone * just like everyone who only does talking before they have a match*.

I'm talking about the majority of people.

To each their own

Did Eric throw the belt away? She did.

Did Triple HHH come up with the idea of during the Katie Vick storyline in 2002? No, Creative pitched the idea and Vince finalized on it and gave it to Triple HHH to do his damn job. He had a job to do and he did it. So why must we be bitchy about what she was TOLD to do? Especially when it was one of the few things that helped to establish the animiosity during the beginning of the Monday Night Wars.

Did Eric throw the belt away? She did.

She did her job her boss told her to bin the title on live tv so she did it got WCW noticed and during that time the competition was fierce not like nowadays

Finally, a sensible person and SMART person on these boards minus myself!

Archived