Kevin Nash Looking To Return To WWE, Madusa Wants To Beat Up A Diva, More

Chazzle.

Unless he comes back to do comedy like the PCS, commentary ala Chet Lemon, or maybe to manage somebody who can't talk worth a damn, he needs to stay gone. And I said manage because he isn't believable for me as an enforcer anymore.

I like Kev and I don't really have some of the ill will for him some others might, but his invovlement in the Summer of Punk last year pissed me off because of how badly it was handled. It derailed all of Punk's momentum just so HHH and Nash could feud again. Screw that.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a Legend,he can return all he wants.

Legend in his own mind as a person Nash sucks and as a wrestler Nash was never more than a mediocre talent who used influence backstage to get himself over he should retire and let younger talent prosper or make a return and tear his quads that would be amusing at least

To see Kevin Nash come back would be nice, but ultimately if it doesn't help the product or make a wrestler/superstar, I don't see the need. As a backstage guy sure (agents are always welcomed, specially if they've been around like Nash), but as a wrestler? Look at Triple H and see how often he wrestles =/

Woah with all this hate for Kevin Nash, you'd think he was John Cena or Hulk Hogan.

You're the only guy here who gets more hate than John Cena, Hulk Hogan, and Kevin Nash combined. :hqhq:

I'm going to quote a famous writer.... ,"Better to be hated and taken seriously, then beloved and just laughed at." And on that note, you know what to say now when you reply back! :D

Woah with all this hate for Kevin Nash, you'd think he was John Cena or Hulk Hogan.

You're the only guy here who gets more hate than John Cena, Hulk Hogan, and Kevin Nash combined. :hqhq:

I'm going to quote a famous writer.... ,"Better to be hated and taken seriously, then beloved and just laughed at." And on that note, you know what to say now when you reply back! :D

... and you don't even list the name of that "famous writer"?

I know your post wasn't aimed at me, but I thought I'd explain that I don't hate Kevin Nash, I can't (don't know the guy), I simply find him boring as a performer.

Yeah I understand why you would go and say that, because quite frankly, Kevin Nash the performer is absolute shit. But Kevin Nash the entertainer, is spot on and is what the business need more of *Giant men who can talk on the microphone /charisma* I would have to say that he shows no passion anymore in what he does and it simply adds to the the fact that bringing him back would indeed be bad for the business, example : look at his feud with Triple HHH in 2011....

I know your post wasn't aimed at me, but I thought I'd explain that I don't hate Kevin Nash, I can't (don't know the guy), I simply find him boring as a performer.

Yeah I understand why you would go and say that, because quite frankly, Kevin Nash the performer is absolute shit. But Kevin Nash the entertainer, is spot on and is what the business need more of *Giant men who can talk on the microphone /charisma* I would have to say that he shows no passion anymore in what he does and it simply adds to the the fact that bringing him back would indeed be bad for the business, example : look at his feud with Triple HHH in 2011....

I'll even say the the NWO Wolfpack was one of my all time favorite groups, mainly because of Nash, if he were to come back to be a mouthpiece for someone, fine, but I absolutely do not want to see him wrestle again.

His feud with Triple H in 2011 is what made me start to not like him as much, that rivalry was so boring.

I'll even say the the NWO Wolfpack was one of my all time favorite groups, mainly because of Nash, if he were to come back to be a mouthpiece for someone, fine, but I absolutely do not want to see him wrestle again.

His feud with Triple H in 2011 is what made me start to not like him as much, that rivalry was so boring.

Not just boring; it was totally uncalled for. Bringing in Nash just to feud with HHH put a stoppage to Punk's momentum, which was the best thing to happen to WWE at the moment, and the entire business as a whole. It's a shame that they preferred to go through with a feud that lacked any logic whatsoever (Nash texted himself, really?) over an angle with Punk that would have definitely created an even bigger buzz than it already was creating.

Not just boring; it was totally uncalled for. Bringing in Nash just to feud with HHH put a stoppage to Punk's momentum, which was the best thing to happen to WWE at the moment, and the entire business as a whole. It's a shame that they preferred to go through with a feud that lacked any logic whatsoever (Nash texted himself, really?) over an angle with Punk that would have definitely created an even bigger buzz than it already was creating.

I forgot about his pointless feud with Punk, yeah that was totally unneeded.

But lets look at it this way, CM Punk was running out of people to feud with during the Summer of 2011, so it made sense from a business standpoint to bring back Kevin Nash and have him face the hottest commodity then.

Archived