Kevin Nash Looking To Return To WWE, Madusa Wants To Beat Up A Diva, More

Chazzle.

-- Kevin Nash says he is keeping himself in shape in case WWE officials are in need of his services.

"Waited 7 months after the Rumble,just staying ready if WWE needs a fit,52 year old gray headed 6-10" dude," Nash wrote on Twitter Friday.

The legendary grappler teased the possibility of returning to TNA Wrestling last month during an interview with The Sun due to the close proximity of their television tapings and having numerous friends in the organization.

-- WWE returns to the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland on November 8, 2012 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets go on sale April 20, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (thanks to Devin Cutting)

-- Madusa, who formerly competed as Alundra Blayze for WWE, continues to target the organization's female performers through social media.

"OMGOSH..... SO I FORGOT TO ADD... WHILE HAVING A BEER I AM THINKING OF KICKING SOME DESERVING DIVA'S ASS!! lmao.." she wrote Wednesday on Facebook.

Source: Lords Of Pain

I can't think of a good storyline for Nash to come back, I don't think he needs to. If he does he should just be a heels enforcer.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this Nash hate? You fans are so high.

I wish..

Simply put the Kevin Nashs of the world are bad for the fans...I.E. The CONSUMERS. In the end, the IWC and casuals are CONSUMERS. That's the bottom line. People have a right to complain when a guy has no skills and no passion but continuously puts himself over and is given TV time because its bad business.

Think about Nash's decisions and consider which ones actually progressed business and made consumers happy. Every time Nash appeared on RAW last year there was a "why is Nash on my TV" type thread or comment where consumers complained about Nash's performances. To be fair, I was one of the people intrigued by his appearances and wanted to see where they were going to lead, but after seeing it only led to a one off match with H, they could have stopped short on that. It was typical Nash. Not coming back to put over a young guy (progressing business) but to put himself and H over (bad for business) at 50+ there shouldn't be any excuses for that shit.

The list goes on...

I do have respect for these people but it doesn't mean you can just come on TV just because you want to. Add something to the product.

People who have paid their dues do it all the time, yes maybe it isn't fair that most of the time they add nothing to the product, that is just the old ways of the business, I guess.

I swear, if he comes back and feuds for the title or with Triple H then we riot! My hatred for Nash goes beyond anyones hatred for Cena. This goes back to 1996.

Yeah Nash sux. Now I liked the nWo and the wolfpac and all that stuff back in the day. But Nash has just been mostly bad for the wrestling industry. He even got to go out with a bang against his old buddy HHH. Not many wrestlers get that final ride off into the sunset on the big stage of the WWE. He should consider himself fortunate for that. Plus nobody wants to see him in the ring again, he can't wrestle his way out of an oversized paper bag, and we have plenty of young monster heels right now and one vet in Brock. In fact come to think of it, the ONLY storyline I would support with Nash in it would be if he comes back and jobs to Brock in a 2 minute match on some RAW. And Brock punts Nash's head 5 rows deep into the crowd, like he did to Cena's hat.

Archived