Trollicho strikes again

.Sy™

In his continuing mission to ridicule CM Punk, Chris Jericho’s latest insult took place outside a WWE ring - specifically, at the 2012 "Revolver" Golden Gods Awards ceremony Wednesday night, while accepting Punk’s Most Metal Athlete award on behalf of the WWE Champion, who is currently overseas.

“I want to accept this for him, and even though he beat me at WrestleMania, and basically embarrassed me, I will give this to him in good standing,” Jericho said ... then smashed Punk’s award over his knee and tossed it off the stage.

For the third year in a row, the Fozzy frontman hosted the awards ceremony that honors some of the biggest stars in heavy metal and hard rock.

Jericho's dirty deed was the latest in a string of insulting things he has said – and done – to The Straight Edge Superstar. On Monday’s Raw SuperShow, Jericho verbally abused Punk and doused him with beer.

Source: WWE.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqQ9OhiECSI

Chris Jericho is just epic. :lol:

No offense... but I think this is a repost. Love Jericho and all, but I recall commenting on this a week ago.

No, this only happened a few days ago. I just decided to bump it for those who didn't see it.

Archived