Best of The X-Division by Shattered! | Suprise UPLOAD 10/10/12 (see first post)

Shattered!™

UPDATE 10/10/12!

I have just uploaded an Old School 'AJ Styles', I used 'CyBruis' face texture, THANK YOU CY!, and the moveset is by Rewmac, and the morphing was originally Dyno's from 2011, which I tweaked. He has four Old School attires, check it out!,

Tags: "AJ Styles, Shattered!, CAWs.ws"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my X-Divion project!, please request CAWs, but leave pictures.. and please give me feedback.

shaneface1.jpgshaneattire1.jpgshaneattire2.jpgshaneattire3.jpgshaneface4.jpgshaneattire4.jpg

kazarianface1.jpgkazarianattire1.jpgkazarianattire2.jpgkazarianattire3.jpgkazarianface4.jpgkazarianattire4.jpg

Petey Williams

petey.jpg

Jerrelle Clark (UPLOADED)

img00373201205312342.jpg

Kazarian (added 1/6/12) (UPLOADED)

Tags: Kazarian, Shattered!, CAWs.ws

faceshot.th.png

blackattire.th.jpg

redattire.th.png

bluet.th.png

serotoninface.th.png

serotonin.th.jpg

SLOT 2

kazfaceshot2012.th.jpg

kazblackwhiteattires.th.jpg

redattire.th.png

Jimmy Rave

img00363201205310229.jpg

Andy Douglas

img00333201205172345.jpg

Chase Stevens

img00336201205172346.jpg

Shocker [uPLOADED]

prsentationschockerhead.jpgprsentationschockeratti.jpgdprsentationschockeratt.jpgprsentationschockeratti.jpgprsentationschockeratti.jpgtags - 'Shocker, Shattered!, CAWs.ws'

Michael Shane [update 31/5]

img00361201205310225.jpgimg00362201205310226.jpg[/img][/url]

This is a tweaked version of someones from 2011. I cant remember who exactly, but it had the number '21' in the name. So credit to that person, his CAW was awesome.

Johnny Devine

img00340201205172348.jpg

I'm pretty damn proud of this tbh.

Amazing Red [uPLOADED]

prsentationamazingredhe.jpgprsentationamazingredat.jpgprsentationamazingredhe.jpgprsentationamazingredat.jpgprsentationamazingredhe.jpgprsentationamazingredat.jpgprsentationamazingredhe.jpg41688600.jpgSearch Tags: Shattered!, CAWs.wsHe is named 'Amazingred' because amazing is banned..

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@The Knight

Awesome man, my set that is on it now is good, but if you make one.... Then mine is out the window, looking forward to it. I can see a V2 with 4 Attires and your moveset on the horizon ahaa. :D

@TheNewF'nShow

Thanks man, I will update this with more attires asap :)

To be honest Red, I don't know what I'm doing with them at the moment. If I did go back to them soon, Chuck would be first... At the moment with Chuck I have the base etc for his blue WCW attire done, I just need to make the logos, so as soon as I do that it'll be done I guess, then ill move onto Sean.

And thanks Nickbreaker!, glad you like it.

To be honest Red, I don't know what I'm doing with them at the moment. If I did go back to them soon, Chuck would be first... At the moment with Chuck I have the base etc for his blue WCW attire done, I just need to make the logos, so as soon as I do that it'll be done I guess, then ill move onto Sean.

And thanks Nickbreaker!, glad you like it

Ill take a look at it now, and see if it looks better or what not. I have finished all four attires now, they are the two attires shown here, and the third one is the trainers attire again, but with one red elbow pad and one black, and with the logos on the knee pads. And the fourth is his TNA return attire from when he teamed with Suicide for the Team 3D Invitational Tag Team match, against The Guns.

This looks great. Like said above the hair could use some more lines. Personally I'd use PT for it instead of designs. And maybe it's the pictures but the red on the attire seems kind of faded. I was hoping for a Sangriento attire haha. Although I guess most people who'd see this CAW have forgotten all about those 3 weeks

I'll see what I can do with the hair.

And just a little update, I have replaced the TNA return baby blue attire with a classic attire, it's red and grey he used it back in ROH and TNA.

And yes, the red is a little faded because it looks great in game, it looks different in game then it does in CAW mode I guess.

I have just uploaded a new version now with four attires. Search tags are the same.

And thanks Nickbreaker!, glad you like it.

And thanks Nickbreaker!, glad you like it

I'd love if you did go back to them soon. I think from the pics you already had that they would've turned out great.

So I have tweaking the face a lot, and what I've come out with, I'm not sure about... If its not like I could still go back to the older one as I copied it over to another slot so I wouldn't mess the original one up. What do you think?..

img00238201204171345.jpg

i do prefer the original face, just seems to have more of the red look in the eyes and mouth area then the update. plus now he is lookin too young lol. maybe could merge the detailng of the updated face and the old face...but only on the roh attire as that was him at hs youngest. but apart from that this is impressive stuff...attires are top notch.

Thanks man, and yeah I'm just going to go back to the original face now. I have tweaked the logos on the late TNA attires a bit and they look much better. When its completely done I will upload this version. Hopefully The Knight releases his set :D

Archived