The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

Fantastic to have you back mate, some of the best work on then entire forums. Massive fan of the Hunico/Camacho work and great to see it's still going. Keep up the great work, its very much appreciated.

Maybe Jinder/Khali, Hawkins/Reks next or some of the guys from NXT that not many have attempted. Also with new debuts like Ryback, Sandow and guys close like Ambrose there is plenty of roster slots to fill

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to get a feel of peoples preference on renders heres a few options...

Kane 1.

kane_2_full.png

Kane 2.

kane_1_full.png

Primo 1.

primo_1_full.png

Primo 2.

primo_1_full.png

Epico 1.

epico_3_full.png

Epico 2.

epico_2_full.png

Epico 3.

epico_1_full.png

Hunico 1.

hunico_3_full.png

Hunico 2.

hunico_2_full.png

Hunico 3.

hunico_1_full.png

Camacho 1.

camacho_3_full.png

Camacho 2.

camacho_2_full.png

Camacho 3.

camacho_1_full.png

...already have the Goldberg one sorted and will re-upload as Goldberg as opposed to Bill Goldberg seeing as quite a few have requested this.

Hunico #3... Camacho #2... Doin the moveset vid right now!

Thank you very much bud the help is appreciated. I dont have a day free til tuesday as far as xbox access goes but can still get a bit of work done between now and then in terms of textures so hopefully there should be some major progress with these in the coming week or two :)

Can't really tell from the pic you have of Hunico up if you've got it, but hopefully you get his *censored*ed up nose down.

9sggtw.png

Yeah that is the one facial feature ive really tried to focus on with this guy, thats one fooked up nose right there haha...one thing that would be really useful is a good clear side profile shot...of both he and Camacho if possible please anyone? Just wanna make sure i get em as accurate as i can.

Kane #1, seems like every Kane CAW uses #2 on CC. For Primo, I dont see the difference, for Epico #2. Hunico #3. Camacho #1,2, or 3 (dont really care much for him).

Yeah i agree with the Kane render, looks like Hunico 3 and Camacho 2 are pretty much nailed on as of now and as for Primo it's pretty much the same as all the new renders - purely aesthetic...better colour, sizing...etc. Having said that i've just had a little play around and managed to get a render of Primo with tights that match Epico's. Pretty much Primo 1 with the lower half of Epico 3 if ya like?

Nice moveset Righteous :cool:

Holy crap, I only just found out Camacho is Haku's son!

I second this...great moveset bud, thanks very much for taking the time out to do that...very much appreciated and further motivation to get these biatches done and dusted lol.

All pt's are complete...just waiting for the file to be fixed.

YEAAHH!!! Think Hunico might go up 2day?

I doubt it, no sign of them being fixed as of now and i'm in work tomorrow but have Friday free. Hopefully the textures will come off first time so will hopefully have some updated shots by then :)

All pt's are complete...just waiting for the file to be fixed.

YEAAHH!!! Think Hunico might go up 2day?

I doubt it, no sign of them being fixed as of now and i'm in work tomorrow but have Friday free. Hopefully the textures will come off first time so will hopefully have some updated shots by then :)

Word. Looking forward 2 it.

Just a quick update, managed to get my pt fixed thanks to Archer (cheers dude), just had an hour or so to check out the new textures and im pretty happy with the results overall, tattoo looks a 1000 times better which was my main concern with the original. Face texture has now also been split into 4 as opposed to the 2 used in the original, meaning detail is better displayed. Nose has turned out pretty good too just need to add a little minor detailing UNDER the texture ;) . Then it should just be a case of copying the original (with face texture and tat applied) over to the other 4 slots, and applying each bandana/attire combo as i go. Gonna havea late one tonight so fingers crossed i should have updated preview shots sometime tonight/tomorrow :)

Archived