Bully Ray Being Considered For World Title Run, Sarita Dealing With Personal Issue

Chazzle.

Bully Ray IS the best heel in wrestilng right now.

A perfect example was when they had a PPV in Philly a few months back and all the old ECW fans were cheering him. One intervew segment later, he got crowd to turn on him.

I do think he desrves a title run, but It'd be kind of hard right now since the champ is also a heel.

I think he has some competition with Daniel Bryan.

Thing with Bryan though is too many fans are cheering him when he's supposed to be a heel. You don't hear fans chanting "Calfzilla! Calfzilla! Calfzilla! .....Ok granted it's not as catchy lol but Bully is a lot like Vickie or JBL in that he just gets heat which is my idea of a great heel.

A perfect example was when they had a PPV in Philly a few months back and all the old ECW fans were cheering him. One intervew segment later, he got crowd to turn on him.

I do think he desrves a title run, but It'd be kind of hard right now since the champ is also a heel.

Thing with Bryan though is too many fans are cheering him when he's supposed to be a heel. You don't hear fans chanting "Calfzilla! Calfzilla! Calfzilla! .....Ok granted it's not as catchy lol but Bully is a lot like Vickie or JBL in that he just gets heat which is my idea of a great heel.

That can blamed on WWE though as the crowd is cheering for Bryan because he got screwed at Mania,

That can blamed on WWE though as the crowd is cheering for Bryan because he got screwed at Mania,

I get what your saying but if Bully Ray got screwed by losing a match in record time the fans would be happy because he got what was coming to him, not upset and start cheering him.

Please No.

Bully Ray has been a tag-team wrestler for nearly his entire career for a good reason, he isn't good enough on his own, yeah he's good on the mic and funny with it, yeah he can be entertaining but he's pathetic in the ring, especially for a veteran, just look at his performance at Lethal Lockdown, most of the time he's sloppy as hell and even Gunner looks like a more solid wrestler when in the same ring as him.

Why would TNA need him to be the Champ? How would that benefit TNA or TNA's ratings in any shape or form? It wouldn't, if anything it would help them go the other way, Bully Ray is good where he is, he doesn't even need the title and the title doesn't need him either, he's in the spotlight filling in the gaps and supporting upcomers and very good at doing that role, does he deserve more? maybe, but not at the expense of the company, not when you have other Wrestlers on the show who would bring in better ratings as a Champ and be alot more fresh than Bully and likely be around for alot longer. I Don't think TNA can afford to give Bully a "you deserve it" title run right now and i don't want to see Bully vs Devon again (referring to him having a TNA TV Title run).

While i'm on the subject of Wrestlers doing nothing for a title and being potentially poor title runs... why has Devon now randomly got the title? Unless they really are planning another Bully/Devon Storyline then i don't see where it's going to go at all, hopefully it's a quick transitional run for another Heel. Unlike Bully, Devon has shown little to nothing in terms of progression as a singles wrestler since they split, he's always been the sounder wrestler of the two but he hasn't done anything entertaining in years and i don't see that changing anytime soon. The TV Title doesn't needs a has-been, it needs a spark, much like alot of other Promotion's mid-card titles have been for the last few years it gets little to no attention, it needs a major dose of Rhodes treatment and fast, get someone who they can build the title around (Aries?) and use it for the actual purpose for mid-card titles, building up the possible next TNA Champs. They have enough talent and enough airtime to dedicate a proper storyline worth watching, i can think of at least 6 singles feuds going on right now in TNA which none have a title for, not to say they need to have titles for those feuds but they could, at least for the sake of the title actually being used properly.

If Booked right a Bully Ray title reign could be just as good as JBLs run a few years ago. Who had a some what similar career as Ray before WWE pulled the trigger on the main event Push.

Please No.

Bully Ray has been a tag-team wrestler for nearly his entire career for a good reason, he isn't good enough on his own, yeah he's good on the mic and funny with it, yeah he can be entertaining but he's pathetic in the ring, especially for a veteran, just look at his performance at Lethal Lockdown, most of the time he's sloppy as hell and even Gunner looks like a more solid wrestler when in the same ring as him.

Why would TNA need him to be the Champ? How would that benefit TNA or TNA's ratings in any shape or form? It wouldn't, if anything it would help them go the other way, Bully Ray is good where he is, he doesn't even need the title and the title doesn't need him either, he's in the spotlight filling in the gaps and supporting upcomers and very good at doing that role, does he deserve more? maybe, but not at the expense of the company, not when you have other Wrestlers on the show who would bring in better ratings as a Champ and be alot more fresh than Bully and likely be around for alot longer. I Don't think TNA can afford to give Bully a "you deserve it" title run right now and i don't want to see Bully vs Devon again (referring to him having a TNA TV Title run).

While i'm on the subject of Wrestlers doing nothing for a title and being potentially poor title runs... why has Devon now randomly got the title? Unless they really are planning another Bully/Devon Storyline then i don't see where it's going to go at all, hopefully it's a quick transitional run for another Heel. Unlike Bully, Devon has shown little to nothing in terms of progression as a singles wrestler since they split, he's always been the sounder wrestler of the two but he hasn't done anything entertaining in years and i don't see that changing anytime soon. The TV Title doesn't needs a has-been, it needs a spark, much like alot of other Promotion's mid-card titles have been for the last few years it gets little to no attention, it needs a major dose of Rhodes treatment and fast, get someone who they can build the title around (Aries?) and use it for the actual purpose for mid-card titles, building up the possible next TNA Champs. They have enough talent and enough airtime to dedicate a proper storyline worth watching, i can think of at least 6 singles feuds going on right now in TNA which none have a title for, not to say they need to have titles for those feuds but they could, at least for the sake of the title actually being used properly.

If Booked right a Bully Ray title reign could be just as good as JBLs run a few years ago. Who had a some what similar career as Ray before WWE pulled the trigger on the main event Push.

please no im proably in monority i was bored with jbl way too long title reign.

Please No.

please no im proably in monority i was bored with jbl way too long title reign.

Well it doesn't have to last as long as JBL's. Just similar as far as career tag team/mid carder getting main event push later on in their career.

Archived