WWE Ruthless Aggression Project (2003-2004)

B1ACK D1AMOND

Like many other people, I'm not a fan of the PG era. Due to this I have dedicated myself to recreating the Ruthless Aggression era of sick Last Rides, devastating spears, a freestyling white boy, Crazy 5-Star Frog Splashes, and a Psycho that took his mask and set people on fire. (I will let you guys guess what superstars go to these certain comments).

Basic Arenas

2jfm9ht.jpg2qiqxwh.jpg

26399ad.jpg24lvrso.jpg

m7qsnl.jpgxlf8rs.jpg

PPV Arenas

14y0snm.jpgzmy5ch.jpg

28gthyv.jpgeirslg.jpg

vhge1z.jpglhehh.jpg

dqjj10.jpgnfodpi.jpg

243mbd4.jpghrbzir.jpg

2iurwua.jpgae8vbo.jpg

25qww91.jpg169hx13.jpg

214cv44.jpg

Misc.

Sorry about the pictures they were taken on my iPod, they don't do the rings justice. The logos can be a bit pixelated, but the rings still look great in-game and the colors look better than shown. They all are accurate (I watched youtube vid after youtube vid), but the only one that is innacurate is the Royal Rumble, I couldn't find good paint tools out there to edit, and the game only had royal rumble '03. All the arenas here are in order of how they happened from Backlash 2003 to Wrestlemania XX. Credit to KomicJ and xxxxDmcAxxxx for their uploaded paint tools. I took some of their 2007 and later ppv logos and edited them to fit the 2003 look. Most of the work shown is mine.

Uploaded With the Following Search Tags: B1ACK D1AMOND, Ruthless Aggression, 2003-2004

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived