Kassius Ohno/Chris Hero ***ALL SLOTS UPLOADED****

bobby de niero

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bobby any plans on doing dark city fight club ? or if u could possible do skull krushers rasche brown and human massacre keith walker . if we had a bigger caw roster hell id def have majority your caws to go with petchy dyno n dr vries caws and xunbreakablex and jufu n frieds n dre41 n d drillers caws and have one sick as hell indy roh japan mexico roster .

bobby any plans on doing dark city fight club ? or if u could possible do skull krushers rasche brown and human massacre keith walker . if we had a bigger caw roster hell id def have majority your caws to go with petchy dyno n dr vries caws and xunbreakablex and jufu n frieds n dre41 n d drillers caws and have one sick as hell indy roh japan mexico roster .

Im touched you would tie me in with these guys =D

could you pm me your formula please bobby? I wana make an oldschool hero...

looks good boby any chance u can do his pwg jacket n gear?

i could but i cant find pics ill check you tube once i find ref pics i can make that attire and i have a few other pwg/roh guys planned

i think im gonna try to make roh & pwg arenas

slot 2 is up tags caws.ws slot three will be up in the morning i woke up to late or somthin wont wrk for me ill keep trying

• 2 weeks later...

Are you serious, getting the classic slot...Though I wish there would be a mixed slot with the first and 4th attire from the classic and two Ohno attires, but I gotta stop being greedy :) Nice work here.

Are you serious, getting the classic slot...Though I wish there would be a mixed slot with the first and 4th attire from the classic and two Ohno attires, but I gotta stop being greedy :) Nice work here.

nice

im glad u like it i know every one made a hero but i was trying to cover a span of his career because there are alot of good chris heros out there

Archived