Former WWE and WCW Star Scott Hall Arrested Again *Update

Chazzle.

- Scott Hall was arrested again in Seminole County, Florida back on April 6th at 9:31pm by deputies from the Seminole County Sheriff’s office. FloridaArrests.com does not list what Hall was arrested for.

This is the same area that Hall was arrested in back in the summer of 2011.

The last we heard on Hall was that he had been admitted back into rehab a few weeks ago. Apparently Hall was let out as the arrest happened just last Friday night.

Here's his mugshot:

s5zmlv.jpg

Here's an update.

Scott Hall was arrested last Friday in Florida following a domestic disturbance with his girlfriend, reports TMZ.com.

According to an arrest report obtained by the website, Hall allegedly choked out his girlfriend in a drunken fit of rage. Hall's girlfriend Lisa Howell says he had been drinking "for days" when they got into an argument Friday evening.

Howell says she got into her car to drive away from the residence, and in a blind rage, Hall grabbed her by the throat and tried to pull her out of the driver's seat. When confronted by police, Hall appeared heavily intoxicated with an "unknown white secretion flowing from both sides of his mouth." He denied getting violent.

Police observed several signs of physical injury on Howell, including red marks around her neck, so Hall was placed under arrest for domestic battery. His arrest required two sets of handcuffs due to his large stature.

Hall could not be immediately booked in jail because he was too intoxicated. He was taken to a nearby hospital to receive medical clearance before he was booked in Seminole County's John E. Polk Correctional Facility.

Howell has refused to press charges against Hall. TMZ says it's unclear if the case will move forward in court.

Here's an update.

Scott Hall was arrested last Friday in Florida following a domestic disturbance with his girlfriend, reports TMZ.com.

According to an arrest report obtained by the website, Hall allegedly choked out his girlfriend in a drunken fit of rage. Hall's girlfriend Lisa Howell says he had been drinking "for days" when they got into an argument Friday evening.

Howell says she got into her car to drive away from the residence, and in a blind rage, Hall grabbed her by the throat and tried to pull her out of the driver's seat. When confronted by police, Hall appeared heavily intoxicated with an "unknown white secretion flowing from both sides of his mouth." He denied getting violent.

Police observed several signs of physical injury on Howell, including red marks around her neck, so Hall was placed under arrest for domestic battery. His arrest required two sets of handcuffs due to his large stature.

Hall could not be immediately booked in jail because he was too intoxicated. He was taken to a nearby hospital to receive medical clearance before he was booked in Seminole County's John E. Polk Correctional Facility.

Howell has refused to press charges against Hall. TMZ says it's unclear if the case will move forward in court.

The guy has rabies now?

I hope we don't have to read "RIP Scott Hall" anytime soon...

I mean how long has it been, realistically? I don't think he'll ever change. He's in "terminal decline mode" and in my opinion that will lead him straight to a rectangular hole in the ground and the worst thing about it is, he's just 53 years old.

I wish my man Scott Hall would just lay off the f'n booze...

why doesnt he just smoke weed instead?

Might not be the healthiest thing to do too but at least the probability of going all rage would be really thin then

Archived