IWA Mid West: This is HARDCORE! - Xtreme TV Episode 5 posted!

Poe Øhlin

2d7br7d.jpg

Hardcore wrestling. To some, it means violent wrestling, weapons galore, and blood and gore. To others, it means a strong work ethic, high levels of effort, dedication to the fans, and lack of fluff or filler. To many a wrestler, hardcore wrestling is nothing but garbage. To others, it's the closet thing to being real in wrestling.

IWA Mid West was formed in 2010, by independent wrestler "Dead" Poe Ohlin. After Ohlin spent two years overseas in Japan and Germany, he returned to the states, and almost immedieltly penned a contract with Combat Zone Wrestling. John Zandig, who had overseen Ohlin's training by Drake Younger and Scotty Vortekz, knew that Ohlin would love to have his own promotion. Zandig made a deal with Ohlin, that if he worked for CZW for two years, he would give Ohlin enough money to start his own promotion.

Ohlin agreed to the contract, and for two years, brought a wrestling a ethic, and a new unholy meaning to the term hardcore and ultraviolent. He would go on to win the annual Tournament of Death before departing from the company. Zandig lived up to his promise, and gave Ohlin the money to form his own company.

Ohlin returned to his home in Xenia, and started the promotion, originally named Ohio Xtreme Wrestling there. The first shows featured only Ohlin, long time friend and JCW star Virus, as well as a few backyarders. The original shows were held in the local armory, and were purely ultraviolent based. However, after the promotion came under the eye of hardcore wrestling legend Ian Rotten, the company started to change.

The style of the promotion stayed in the hardcore type, but turned into a mix of hardcore wrestling. This new style featured more technical mat based wrestling, more high flying, and more comedy at times, while keeping the violent side of being hardcore. The promotion also received a new home, an gym from an old school that was no longer used, as well as a new name IWA Mid West.

Over the course of the first new months, Ohlin brought in talent from promotions such as JCW, Xtreme Japan Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, OMEGA, CZW, and a few more. These new wrestlers would become, and are now known as the IWA Mid West Originals/Alumni. But slowly, the promotion started to bring in already established names. These names include Raven, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Abyss, AJ Styles, The Motor City Machine Guns, JC Bailey, and the now out of retirement "Sick" Nick Mondo and Thumbtack Jack.

On the day of IWA Mid West's opening, an event was held called Xtreme-A-Versary, which has now become a yearly event, and is considered IWA's Wrestlemania. Along with with 11 other monthly events, numerous house shows, a strong cult like following, and a television program, IWA Mid West has shown that an indy promotion can rise to prominence. Not only this, but the company has brought the underground, and true meaning of Hardcore wrestling back into the wrestling world, and into the mainstream.

Companies say they are hardcore, but they only focus on the violence. IWA has brought back the true meaning of hardcore wrestling, violence and work ethic. The company that was formed in the deranged mind of a wrestling fan, has put these two ingredients back together.

This is IWA Mid West, and this is hard f'n core!

Roster AKA Merry Band of Misfits

Abyss

Adam Dudley

AJ Styles

Alex Shelley

Alice

Austin Aries

Axel Foley

Bekah Manheim

Blackhole

Chris Sabin

CM Punk

Daniel Hardy

Himura

J.C. Bailey

Jake Rejects

James Mitchell

Jeff Hardy

Kage Dudley

KaRnAgE

Katsura Enishi

Mickie Staples

Nattie Neidhart

Nick Mondo

Poe Ohlin

Raven

SamHAIN

Samoa Joe

Sandman

Thumbtack Jack

Virus

Vlad Legousi

Widow

Zane Hardy

Zero

Tag Teams

Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin)

Poe and Widow

The Asylum (Vlad Legousi and SamHAIN)

The Dudley Boyz (Kage and Adam Dudley)

The Hate Club (Virus and Jake Rejects)

The Hardy Boyz (Zane and Daniel Hardy)

Stables

The Hate Club (Virus, Jake Rejects, Mickie Staples, Zero)

Champions

IWA Mid West Heavyweight Champion - Raven

IWA Mid West Light Heavyweight Champion - Himura

IWA Mid West Tag Team Champions - The Dudley Boyz

IWA Mid West HardCORE Champion - "Sick" Nick Mondo

IWA Mid West Women's Champion - Bekah Manheim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IWA Mid West Xtreme TV Episode 01 will be up in a few days. But here are some match previews.

AJ Styles VS Himura VS Austin Aries

Raven VS Sandman

The Dudley Boyz VS The Asylum

Plus two more and some interviews. Feel free to predict.

You have an Interesting roster with some big names. Goodluck, can't wait to read your first show.

- To be honest I have no idea who Himura is but since he is the Light Heavyweight Champion, I'd say he wins here.

Raven VS Sandman

- Again, current champion so I see Raven winning.

- Had to read over the roster again when I saw The Dudley Boyz since I thought they were Devon & Bubba lol. Have no Idea who will win here sone I'll just guess with The Asylum.

Other than your major names like CM Punk, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy ect. I have no idea who most of the wrestlers are but hopfully after your first show I can get an idea on who they are. :)

Double A needs to be a main eventer in any company he's in!

Raven VS Sandman

Current champion, he needs to win!

No idea who either of them are so a random guess!

Favorite Wrestler

Raven VS Sandman

Second favorite wrestler

I don't know The Asylum.

Perfect Insanity*, did you just say you don't know the Dudleyz??? Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley? Team 3D in TNA?

Favorite Wrestler

Raven VS Sandman

Second favorite wrestler

I don't know The Asylum.

Perfect Insanity*, did you just say you don't know the Dudleyz??? Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley? Team 3D in TNA?

In the first post it says Kage and Adam Dudley. Might be different wrestlers, might be a name change, I'm not really sure.

Anyway, predictions:

AJ Styles vs. Himura vs. Austin Aries

Himura's the champ but I can see Aries winning with heel tactics possibly setting up a feud?

Raven vs. Sandman

Raven's winning this one since he's a champ. Sandman might win via outside interference, though.

The Dudley Boyz vs. The Asylum

Don't know either of the two so just guessing here.

Favorite Wrestler

Raven VS Sandman

Second favorite wrestler

I don't know The Asylum.

In the first post it says Kage and Adam Dudley. Might be different wrestlers, might be a name change, I'm not really sure.

I know who the real Dudley Boyz are, but these are different guys as AA said. Same with The Hardy Boyz on this diary roster.

Nice roster so far. Good first card. I know you're new but try to give some more details. When is this taking place? How did you get all this starpower.

The TV Show happens during the prim time slot on Wednesdays. And as to how I got the star power, I guess you could call it cheating. I honestly before I started the game, I edited the files for the known stars I wanted except for those in WWE.

Oh, well that's always okay. Haha, what year does it take place? Now, I'm guessing.

Pretty much heh.

I will say though that I have done the first two shows (played two and half way done writing one)and they aren't the best, but they aren't that bad.

Well when you start EWR is a little wierd to use, once you get used to it, you'll be an expert, at the game. Now with writing, just take your time and make sure you add everything thing you want. Don't shorten matches or take out a promo or to because you don't wanna write it. Take your time break writing a show up into three sessions or something if you ever feel exhausted from writing :cool:

Yeah man. Still working on finishing up the first show report. Unfortunately though for all of you who wish to read, after my second week of TV, the program was dropped by the network (Spike). I sent out a promo tape to get back on to television but have received no word yet. After the second TV episode is posted, the next show after that will be the event "New Heights." I apologize for this.

IWA Mid West: Xtreme TV Episode 1

Static snow appears on the screen and then cuts to the opening video. The video shows footage of different IWA Mid West wrestlers, matches, and backstage promos set to the song of "Undone" by the band Ether Seeds. At the end of the video, IWA Mid West logo shows as well as the logo for Xtreme TV. The video feed then cuts to the IWA Mid West arena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt1JRNHklYg

The camera pans around the arena showing shots of the fans who are chanting "IWA IWA!" After a minute or so of this, the announcers, Zack Daniels and Matt Adamson welcome everybody to the first episode of IWA Mid West: Xtreme TV. They introduce themselves and say that tonight's main event will consist of the IWA Mid West Heavyweight Champion Raven, versus The Sandman. Other matches include a triple threat featuring some of IWA's best light weights, and a match featuring the tag team champions. But first, it's time for the opening contest.

Jack Charleston: The following contest is a singles bout, set for one fall.

After the match is announced, the ring music of CM Punk, "This Fire Burns" by the band Killswitch Engage starts to play. Punk then comes through the curtain and crosses his hands to show off the Xs on his wrist tape that signify his straight edge life style. He then works his way to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He stands in the middle of the ring and raises a hand for the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKOYDabr8I

We then hear the sound of gunshots followed by the theme of the Motor City Machine Guns. Through the curtain comes one half of the Machine Guns, Alex Shelley. He gives the crowd a Bang Bang! Mick Foley style before heading towards the ring. He then jumps onto the apron and then jumps over the rope to stand in the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5R8bA-pZU4

CM Punk VS Alex Shelley

The ref checks with both wrestlers before ringing the bell to start the opening contest. Punk and Shelley run towards each other, but Punk takes the advantage and sends Shelley flying into the turnbuckle. Punk runs over to Shelley, and positions him for a move. Punk now with the spinning bulldog. Punk then throws his arms in the air and the crowd pops, starting a "CM Punk CM Punk" chant. Shelley works his way to the ropes, and uses them to pull himself up. Punk goes over to Shelley, and whips him into the turnbuckle. Punk then sets Shelley up on the top rope, Punk climbing onto the second. Punk takes a hold of Shelley... AND HITS A PEPSI PLUNGE!! The crowd starts going crazy as Punk hits the Plunge. Punk then rolls over Shelley and covers him for a pin attempt. 1...2...3! Punk has won the match.

Jack Charleston: The winner of this contest, via pin fall, CM Punk!

As Punk celebrates in the ring, static fills the screen and soon clears up. As the static clears, clips of Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles are shown from various matches they have had in IWA. At the end of the video, an image of both wrestlers appear on the screen. Text in the middle of their images stating that next week, Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles will compete against each other.

After the video plays, we cut back to the arena for our next match of the night.

Jack Charleston: The following contest, is a singles bout, set for one fall.

After the match is stated, we hear the music of Nattie Neidhart, better known to WWE fans as Natayla. Nattie comes through the curtain and walks to the ring. She climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. She then climbs up a turnbuckle and holds her arms out and poses for the crowd.

We then hear the start of the song "Saints and Sinners" by the Swedish band Arch Enemy, signalling the entrance of Bekah Manheim, the crowd booing at her intensely. Bekah points at Nattie as she comes through the curtain and then runs into the ring. She jumps up to her feet and crosses her arms in the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3kJmKXrf0

Nattie Neidhart VS Bekah Manheim

The ref rings the bell as both wrestlers signal that they are ready. Bekah and Nattie get up in each other faces and have words before going into a Roman knuckle lock. Nattie pushes Bekah down to the mat some, but Bekah is able to fight back, and kicks Nattie in the gut. Bekah then grabs Nattie by the arm pits, and hits a double arm suplex. It looks like Nattie hit the mat hard. The crowd boos Bekah, and she responds by flipping them off. Bekah then connects with a thrust kick to the chest of Nattie. Nattie gets up, but is immediately put back down as Bekah hits a doctor bomb. Bekah pulls Nattie up, but hits a front leg sweep sending Nattie back down to the mat. Bekah pulls Nattie up again, but Nattie counters with a few punches. The crowd pops as Nattie starts a comeback. Nattie then hooks Bekah by the trousers, and lifts her up for a suplex. Bekah however flips out though, and lands on her feet behind Nattie. She grabs the tights of Nattie, and pins her schoolboy style. 1...2...3! Bekah is the winner and gets her hand raised by the ref, the crowd booing intensely.

Jack Charleston: Your winner via pin fall, Bekah Manheim!

As Bekah celebrates in the ring, Nattie gets up and argues with the ref, however the ref never saw that illegal pin. The crowd then starts charting "Bull shit!" as Nattie starts to head towards Bekah. Bekah slides out of the ring and runs to the back of the arena. As the camera cuts to Nattie, her face filled with anger, snow fills the screen and we cut backstage to IWA Mid West Correspondent Neil Johnson, who is with our champion.

Neil Johnson: Were backstage here with Raven, the IWA Mid West heavyweight champion. Raven, can I get your thoughts on this, the first episode of XTreme TV only on showing on Spike?

Raven: Well Neil, I've been here in IWA for about a year. I've seen the company, and it's talent grow and become well known to some of the public. So it's very enjoyable to see a company that I've helped make get on tv.

Neil Johnson: Tonight, you face The Sandman, your long time rival in our main event. Any thoughts?

Raven: Sandman and I have a long, violent history that spands many a promotion. He's had his share of victories, I give him that, but for the most part, I've always won. Tonight will be no different Neil. Quote the raven...nevermore.

The video feed returns to the arena and we re join our ring announcer.

Jack Charleston: The following contest, is a triple threat elimination match. The only way to win, is eliminate your opponents via pin fall or submission.

Music blares over the speakers, playing "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica. Out through the curtain comes A.J. Styles. He beats his chest yelling "I am the best!" Aj walks to the ring and climbs up onto the apron. He then jumps over the top rope and holds his arms out, spinning around some with a grin on his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWlSw5Kb0dg

Then the song "Personal Jesus" by Marilyn Manson cuts into A.J.'s music. The music signaling the Austin Aries is in the building. Aries comes out of the curtain posing similar to Jesus in the Last Supper. Aries then runs to the ring and jumps up, sliding into it. He jumps to his feet and smiles at the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6fyhZ0G5E&ob=av2n

We then hear the beginning notes of "Heart of Sword" by Japanese solo artist TM Revolution. As the music plays, Himura, the IWA Mid West light heavyweight champion walks through the curtain and starts heading down the aisle towards the ring. He jumps onto the apron and goes under a rope to enter the ring. He climbs a turnbuckle and does his signature pose, a cross between Sabu's and Hayabusa's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQUqAQuPYM8

AJ Styles VS Austin Aries VS Himura©

Before the match starts, the crowd starts chanting. "Let's go AJ, Let's Go Aries, Let's go Himura!" As the match starts, Aries hits a snapmare on Styles and goes for the chinlock. Himura then rushes over and kicks Aries in the back to break the hold. Himura then pulls Aries up to his feet, but Aries hits the champ with a forearm to the face. Aries then pulls Styles up into a piledriver position...but AJ counters with a back drop, and the crowd just loves it. Styles then whips Himura to the ropes, and hits a flying elbow as Himura comes back. AJ raises his fist in excitement after hitting the elbow.

AJ pulls Himura up, but Himura counters with punches to escape Aj's hold. Himura then runs to the ropes...and hits a springboard reverse elbow on AJ, the crowd now chanting "Himura!" Himura now goes for the pin. 1...2...AJ kicks out, that was a close one. Himura gets up..and walks into a spinning heel kick by Aries, the crowd booing at Aries. He looks around the crowd and fakes being heartbroken. Aries picks up Himura and goes for a suplex, but Himura reverses it, and suplexs Aries onto the mat. Himura then calls over to AJ as he gets up. AJ and Himura pull Aries up, and whip him into the ropes, and hit a double backdrop! The crowd starts chanting both Aj and Himura's names. AJ climbing to the turnbuckle now. Aries staggers up to his feet...AND GETS HIT WITH A BACK HEEL KICK FROM AJ STYLES! The crowd goes ballistic and start chanting "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!" Aries looks done for. AJ covers Aries and 1...2...3, AJ has eliminated Austin Aries. AJ stands up and pumps his arms in the air yells at the crowd in excitement.

Jack Charleston: Austin Aries has been eliminated.

AJ and Himura stare at each other. Himura then runs from the ropes towards AJ, but AJ hits Himura with a super kick. AJ attempts a headlock, but Himura powers out of it. Himura grabs AJ by the hair and pulls him up, only to whip him into the corner. Himura goes over to Aj and positsions himself and AJ... AND HITS A DIAMOND DUST! OH MY GODD! The crowd once again starts chanting "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!" Styles is out and Himura goes for the pin fall. 1..2.. I don't beleive it, AJ got his shoulder's off the mat. Himura looks stunned and looks down at AJ. Himura then starts to pull up AJ, but AJ hits a mule kick out of no where. As Himura gets up, AJ sends him into the turnbuckle. AJ climbs up the turnbuckle and positsions himself...AND HITS A SUPER FRANKENSTEINER! The crowd yell and chant Aj's name as he gets up. Himura holds the back of his head, and for good reason, it looked like it hurt like hell. AJ looks all around the arena and signals for the end. As Himura gets up looking out of it, AJ grabs him and posisitions him for the finale. AJ taunts one last time...AND THEN HITS THE STYLES CLASH! The crowd now going ape shit. AJ rolls Himura over and goes for the pin. 1...2...3! It's all over!

Jack Charleston: Your winner by eliminating both opponents, AJ Styles!

After the match, AJ helps Himura up and offers him his hand. Himura takes AJ's hand and shakes it. The two wrestlers then leave the ring together. After they leave, it's time for our next match up.

Jack Charleston: The following contest, is a tag team bout, set for one fall.

After the match announcement, the song "Welcome to the Strange" by the band Murderdolls plays over the speakers. As it plays, the team of The Asylum, Vlad Legousi and SamHAIN come from behind the curtain. Then grin and look around at the crowd before making their way to the ring. They enter the ring and look around the crowd again before heading to their respective corner.

After the made The Asylum makes their entrance, we then hear the sound of a bomb dropping. Out from the curtains come the IWA Mid West tag team champions, Kage and Adam, The Dudley Boyz. Thier music "Bombshell" by Powerman 5000 plays as they raise their hands to make the Dudley Boyz symbol (kinda similar to DDP's). They then head to the ring, being booed while they did so.They then roll into the ring. They go to their corner after handing the ref their belts.

The Asylum VS The Dudley Boyz©

As Kage Dudley talks to his brother Adam, Vlad comes charging towards Kage, but Kage counters with a big boot to the face of Legousi. Legousi staggers backwords some, and then gets hit with a spear by Kage Dudley. Kage taunts Vlad before going for the pin. 1...2...Vlad kicks out. Kage then then sends Vlad into his team's corner, and tags Adam in. The Dudleyz then whip Vlad into the ropes, and as Vlad comes running back, hit a double backdrop.Vlad gets up and charges towards Adam, but Adam meets him with a neckbreaker. Adam then hooks the legs...but only gets a two count. Adam then runs to the ropes as Vlad gets up. Adam comes dashing back towards Vlad, and hits a running forearm to Legousi's face. Adam then pulls Vlad up and goes to punch him, but Vlad blocks the punch. Vlad then picks Adam up onto his shoulders...and nails a death valley driver! The crowd cheers in excitement as Vlad came back. Adam looks like he's hurt. Vlad then goes to the corner and tags in SamHAIN. SamHAIN climbs up the turnbuckle as Adam stands up and staggers a little. SamHAIN now hitting a flying shoulder tackle on Adam, and Dudley crashes down to the mat. Adam grabs the ropes and pulls himself up, only to get hit with a full nelson slam by SamHAIN. The crowd is behind The Asylum completely. SamHAIN pulls Adam up and looks to hit his finisher, only to have Adam Dudley punch out of the attack. Adam then rushes over to the corner and tags Kage in. Kage runs to the other side of the ring and bounces foward from the ropes, hitting SamHAIN with a wicked spear. Kage then pulls SamHAIN up, and powerbombs him back down to the mat. The crowd yells at Kage chanting "You a c**t! And, You Suck dick!" Kage flips the crowd off before covering SamHAIN. 1...2..almost but not quite cigar. SamHAIN is pulld up, and takes a headbutt from Kage. Kage then positsions SamHAIN for a boyslam, but Samy flips out of it. SamHAIN then gives Kage a full nelson slam! The crowd pops majorly. SamHAIN then calls for Vlad. Vlad gets in the ring and runs to Adam, and boots him off of the apron and onto the concrete floor. SamHAIN then climbs up to the top turnbuckle, as Vlad hoists Kage up into a cross powerbomb positsion. SamHAIN then leaps down...AND HE AND VLAD HIT THE COMMITED ON KAGE DUDLEY! (Commited his a cross powerbomb with a facecrusher). SamHAIN rolls Kage over and goes for the pin. 1...2...3, The Asylum have won!

Jack Charleston: Your winners, Vlad and SamHAIN, The Asylum!

As The Asylum celebrate, and The Dudleyz head to the back with their tag titles, static plays and cuts to a video. The video shows clips of Raven/Sandman matches from different promotions. The video ends after a minute and a half and we cut back to the ring.

We then hear that familar music, "Enter Sandman" by metal Gods Metallica. The camera then cuts to the crowd, with The Sandman in the middle of it. It's like a riot with him down with our misfits. The Sandman holds his signature signapore cane up, and smashes a beer can on his forehead. He then works his way through the crowd, down to ringside. He then climbs into the ring and holds his cane up again.

After Sandman makes his entrance, The sound of cawing can be heard echoing throughout the IWA arena. The guitar rift for the song "End of Everything" by Steromud kicks in right as Raven passes through the curtain. He does his signature pose, the IWA Mid West heavyweight championship around his waist. He then starts to head to the ring, his gaze fixed on The Sandman. He then climbs into the ring and climbs up a turnbuckle, doing his pose again. He then tosses the belt to the ground below and goes to the middle of the ring.

Jack Charleston: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and is a falls count anywhere match. When the bell rings, the athletes will compete until one wins via pin fall or submission. Now, standing in the corner to my right, from Philadelphia, PA, this is The Sandman! And standing to the corner to my left, he is the IWA Mid West Heavyweight Champion. From the Bowley, this is Raven.

The Sandman VS Raven

Raven and Sandman get up in each others face and have words, the crowd silent not knowing who to root for yet. Raven then hits Sandman with a hard right hand and Sandman staggers some. Raven then walks to a corner, and picks up a plastic dinosaur. He returns to where Sandman is, and hits him over the head with the dinosaur, hopefully not Rex. Raven then sends Sandman to the ropes. As Sandman comes running back, Raven meets him with a shoulder tackle. Once Sandman got back to his feet, Raven hits him with a neckbreaker. The crowd is still silent like those in Japan. Raven hikes Sandman up to his feet and goes for some punches. However, Sandman blocks the punches, and then connects with a few forearms. The Sandman then hits Raven over the head with the plastic dinosaur. Sandman then picks Raven up, and bodyslams him onto the dino! The crowd chants a weak "Holy shit." Sandman hooks the legs...but only gets a two count. Sandman now pulling Raven into a piledriver positsion, but Raven counters, backdropping Sandman onto the mat.

Raven then pulls Sandman into the positsion for a piledriver...and connects with one. Raven now hooking the legs of Sandman for a cover. 1...2...3, very close. Raven pulls Sandman up, and whips him to the ropes. As Sandman comes flying back, Raven hits a big spinebuster. Rave goes for the cover again. 1...2...once again just a millesecond away from winning! The crowd is getting pumped up and starts cheering for both wrestlers.

Sandman once again blocks punches after being pulled back up by Raven. Sandman then hits a kick that looked pretty weak. The fans who were chanting "Let's Go Raven, Let's Go Sandman!" are now chanting "Pussy kick, pussy kick!" Raven and Sandman now brawling to the outside of the ring, and into the crowd. Snadman connects with an elbow to the face of Raven, as they continue to brawl on the outside with the misfits. Sandman getting a two count from a pin attempt. Raven gets hit with a right hand from Sandman. The crowd is just eating it up, you'd have to be here to feel the excitement. The two of them end back up in the ring after brawling in the crowd. Sandman locks in a waistlock, but Raven reverses it. Raven now hitting a bodyslam on Sandman. Raven holds his arms up for his signature pose, the fans cheering, knowing what's coming next. After Sandman gets up after a struggle of doing so, Raven rushes over to him and grabs him. Here it comes...EVENFLOW DDT ON SANDMAN! THE FANS ARE JUST LOVING IT! Here's the pin. 1...2...3! Raven has once again trumped The Sandman!

Jack Charleston: Here is your winner, Raven!

Raven grabs his belt and climbs the turnbuckle, once again doing his signature pose. The camera fades off on Raven as the show ends. The IWA Mid West Logo is shown, and we'll see you next week.

For your first show you seem to have a handle on this very well. A bit lacking of detail in some areas such as promo's and the matches, but all in all top notch show! I look forward to the next!

Thank you Insanity. The next episode will be posted either later this week or early next week. For some fun though, I'm putting some power into the readers. While I do enjoy the theme I used in episode 1, there are two other songs I think would be good themes. So, I'm letting you all vote. Take your picks and have fun.

Choice Number One

Choice Number Two

Choice Number Three

Really enjoyed your first show. Shelley vs CM Punk as the opener was bit shocking, I would have liked to see Alex get the win since he is one of my favourites but Punk is defently the better choice. Womens match was good, looks like you are heading somewhere with Nattie lossing the way she did. Three way elimination match was good also and was well written, AJ winning is good, didn't see that coming as I thought all champs would retain on your first show. Nice to see a handshake between the two faces at the end of the match aswell. Main event was great, really like how you are showing how the crowd reacts to certain spots, had to lol at "pussy kick".

All in all a good first show, If you was to add anything I'd say some colour. :)

CM Punk VS Samoa Joe in a submission match

Raven VS Abyss

AJ Styles VS Jeff Hardy

Archived