WWE Creative Team Upset Over 'Mania Party Snub, Brock Lesnar T-Shirt Released

Chazzle.

-- WWEShop.com has released the T-Shirt Brock Lesnar wore in his Raw return.

-- FitPerez.com has posted photos of the WWE Divas during WrestleMania weekend.

-- Jim Ross praised Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole's broadcasting efforts at WrestleMania XXVIII. He wrote on Twitter, "I thought King and Cole did a heck of a job at WM28....4 hour, live show w/ immense pressure to do one's best."

-- The Wrestling Observer reported this week that morale is low among members of WWE's creative team after many of the were not invited to the annual post-WrestleMania party Sunday night in Miami, Florida. Former creative writer Christopher DeJoseph (a/k/a Big Dick Johnson) appeared on the Pro Wrestling Torch Livecast on Thursday (audio available here) and said he has heard from current staff members upset with the snub. He said they felt disrespected since they were a big part of putting WrestleMania XXVIII together.

Source: Lords Of Pain

I am considering getting the new Brock Lesnar shirt as I was disappointed with the new one they have made for Daniel Bryan. I don't think Cole and Lawler did to bad of a job calling WrestleMania either, at least they weren't arguing every 5 minutes about their match from WrestleMania 27.

current staff members upset with the snub

Cuz you suck, get better and you might get respected.

Precisely. People these days have their heads so far up their ass that they forgot respect is something you earn. You can't respect someone if you disagree with their actions or their opinion.

Well maybe if they did even a decent job most of the time instead of putting up bullshit like they usually do, they wouldn't be given the cold shoulder.

respect a two way street why try to work hard if they dong get respected for it

If they actually put in some elbow grease and some worthwhile effort into their job, maybe then they'd actually gain some respect and earn their keep. If they can't accept that they'll be given a cold shoulder at some point in their tenures, then they should just leave. If TNA was keen on keeing Russo around for as long they did, I'm sure they'd be willing to the same with some failed Hollywood writers like the current batch of WWE creative writers.

Well maybe if they did even a decent job most of the time instead of putting up bullshit like they usually do, they wouldn't be given the cold shoulder.

If they actually put in some elbow grease and some worthwhile effort into their job, maybe then they'd actually gain some respect and earn their keep. If they can't accept that they'll be given a cold shoulder at some point in their tenures, then they should just leave. If TNA was keen on keeing Russo around for as long they did, I'm sure they'd be willing to the same with some failed Hollywood writers like the current batch of WWE creative writers.

yeah but i think the main prob isnt creative it whoever in charge is the one who appovel of storylines they could be thinking of good ones but iff the head guy doesnt like it it doesnt get pushed

yeah but i think the main prob isnt creative it whoever in charge is the one who appovel of storylines they could be thinking of good ones but iff the head guy doesnt like it it doesnt get pushed

The man in charge is Vince and there's no doubt that he's also to blame for dumb shit to pass and potentially good ideas to be thrown to the wayside, considering his known stubbornness and possible senility.

The man in charge is Vince and there's no doubt that he's also to blame for dumb shit to pass and potentially good ideas to be thrown to the wayside, considering his known stubbornness and possible senility.

he not in charge tho i doubt he reads every story idea coming his way he to busy for that it who ever is the head writers for smackdown and raw i think haynes is the smackdown head writer

he not in charge tho i doubt he reads every story idea coming his way he to busy for that it who ever is the head writers for smackdown and raw i think haynes is the smackdown head writer

He's the chairman and CEO of the company, so of course he's in charge. Stephanie oversees the creative teams of both RAW and SD!, but Vince has the final say on everything creative brings to the table.

He's the chairman and CEO of the company, so of course he's in charge. Stephanie oversees the creative teams of both RAW and SD!, but Vince has the final say on everything creative brings to the table.

that u no of but honest we cant just blame it all on creative there is a chain of command and it u could be the best write making 5 star storylines but if they dont like u they prob wont use ur stuff

that u no of but honest we cant just blame it all on creative there is a chain of command and it u could be the best write making 5 star storylines but if they dont like u they prob wont use ur stuff

That I know of? Bullshit. Vince is the judge, jury and executioner of storylines in the WWE (and rightfully so, since he owns the company, although his stubbornness has killed many a potentially good angle) and if you don't believe me, just ask Heyman. I highly doubt the writers are cranking out 5-star storylines, considering there's no competition to spur them on in regards to creativity and because of Vince's aforementioned stubbornness. If the writers actually do have potentially good ideas, yet aren't liked and feel disrespected, they can always head to TNA and let their potentially good ideas get a chance there as means of saying "*censored* you, WWE."

still i bet u anything that there a chain of command that the writer has go though his story has to first pass to the head writer to be appove then steph and she takes all the ones she thinks are best and passes them to vince

I've never denied that there is a chain of command when it comes to creative. What I've said this entire time, though, is that Vince is at the very top of that command and the second part of your comment basically described what I've told you.

Pretty douchey move by Vince/HHH. A team is only as strong as it's weakest member, and coincidentally that's the member with the most power (Vince). I'm sure he makes life a living hell for creative and vetoes most of what they put together, not to mention the talent he wants them to feature isn't exactly superb. Even if he was upset with them, i still don't get why he wouldn't invite them just to avoid any controversy. Also, they do deserve some credit for their efforts with the year build for Rock/Cena.

Archived