WWE Releasing DVD On Undertaker's Streak?, SmackDown In New Hampshire

Chazzle.

-- WWE will hold a SmackDown taping on June 12, 2012 at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire. Tickets go on sale this Saturday via Ticketmaster. (thanks to Devin Cutting)

-- Jim Ross complimented former WCW announcing colleague Tony Schiavone on Twitter, writing: "I did enjoy working w/ @tonyschiavone24. He's a pro and I felt we complimented each other well. Good man."

-- WWEDVDNews.com reports that DVD and Blu-ray titles chronicling The Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania could be in the works.

VideoETA.com has a product listing for WWE: Undertaker Streak and it is scheduled for release in the United States on July 24, 2012.

-- WWE.com has posted a "Best of WrestleMania XXVIII" Photo Gallery.

Source: Lords Of Pain

I don't think we need another anthology of matches for The Undertaker. Most of the matches have been featured on other DVDs already. I'm not saying WWE shouldn't make anymore Undertaker DVDs, but can we finally get a bio DVD on him?

They just had one on the Streak not long ago, when he was like 15/6-0. Even though the best Streak matches have been since then, I find this unneeded. Unless they manage to have a sitdown interview with Taker where he discusses each match, which will never happen, but still. Couple that with the fact that most of the matches from the 90's were just horrible, and I can't see me buying this one.

And I wonder what JR and Schiavone worked on.

Bump for update.

- WWEDVDNews.com has new details on WWE’s feature on The Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak, which hits stores on July 24th. Every Undertaker WrestleMania match will be included in its entirety and there will be a biography looking at Taker’s WrestleMania career and beyond.

Here is the official synopsis, courtesy of WWEDVDNews.com:

“It is the most impressive feat in the history of Sports Entertainment, and one that may never be duplicated. Twenty times Undertaker has stepped in the ring at the Showcase of the Immortals, WrestleMania, and 20 times he’s had his hand raised in victory. Undertaker has faced some of the biggest names in WWE history, including Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Ric Flair, Edge, Kane, Batista, Randy Orton, and more, and always claimed their souls.

Now for the first time ever, every match in its entirety is collected in one release—Undertaker: The Streak. In addition to every match, the DVD also includes a never-before-seen documentary discussing the historic, unprecedented run.”

Source: WNZ

I would LOVE a DVD about Undertaker's streak, but only if it includes interviews and people telling stories in between matches!!! :D

that is exactly what a friend and i were talking about a month ago. we talked about how WWE should do a Undertaker WM streak bio dvd after his final WM match and have everyone he had WM matchs with(that are still alive) and descuss their experiance they had being in the ring with the UT at WM.

I would LOVE a DVD about Undertaker's streak, but only if it includes interviews and people telling stories in between matches!!! :D

that is exactly what a friend and i were talking about a month ago. we talked about how WWE should do a Undertaker WM streak bio dvd after his final WM match and have everyone he had WM matchs with(that are still alive) and descuss their experiance they had being in the ring with the UT at WM.

All of them but Giant Gonzales (R.I.P) are alive.

Undertaker has enough DVDs.

1-0 to 15-0 is covered in his current "Streak DVD", then there's the other one, which his greatest matches.

I think there's also "The Deadliest matches of the Undertaker" which is more of an interview DVD.

Wait until he gets inducted.

yes there is alot of Undertaker dvd's but a bio dvd about the 'WM Streak' (with interviews with his past WM opponents) is a good idea.

They should just have some sort of documentary film on how The Undertaker has managed to keep The Streak going strong at an unprecedented 20-0 even when he's been knocked down as hard as possible by pro wrestlers such as Triple H and HBK - perhaps even an exclusive interview from 'Taker as he discusses how tough his journey to 20-0 was etc.

I feel that it would cover more ground/depth and it would also give people more incentive to actually purchase the DVD in comparison to purchasing a DVD which only has 5 more matches in comparison to the 15-0 DVD they had released not so long ago.

I can't wait for this Blu-Ray/DVD Set is released. I have 15-0 and it just shows clips of the matches. It doesn't show the matches in their entirety. I think this is a good idea since I believe that Wrestlemania 28 was in fact Taker's last match, and what better way to go out then a 20-0 record at Wrestlemania? I was pleasantly surprised at how well Taker/HHH III was. To show a never before seen documentary AND having every Wrestlemania match shown in its entirety is a great idea, plus because this set is being released; I can actually see him being inducted into the hall of fame next year.

Archived