#22 Kirky

Kirky

Nap time...

• Members
  • 9,185 posts
  • Steam ID: Xander217

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Sell ur ps3 get xbox which is cheaper

Hey, that's a great idea! You should definetly sell your PS3, get an Xbox and then buy the PSN card you originally wanted.

#23 Kush™

Kush™

G.O.M.D

• Members
  • 4,374 posts
  • Gamertag: GanjaToker187

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

I used to sell fags and drugs at my old school made a shitload of money.

#24 asdljfnepionverip2323409

asdljfnepionverip2323409

Legend

• Members
  • 9,263 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

Save all of your $5 bills. Seriously, save them. Don't spend one and keep them all in a stash. I know it will be hard but believe it or not you will rack up a lot of spare money in no time. My uncle had over $1000 in about 3-4, maybe 5 months.

#25 Vickshow

Vickshow

Legend

• Members
  • 5,134 posts
  • Gamertag: The Vickshow 71

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

I just had a genius idea. Invent a time travelling device, go back to a date when you had a $20 bill. Take that $20 bill from old you and bring it to the future. Repeat as many times as necessary until you have the needed funds.

#26 Dynasties

Dynasties

Legend

• Members
  • 5,580 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

- Get bottle of water
- Put some water in mouth
- Don't swallow water
- Spit water back into bottle
- Infinite water

Thank me later.

#27 kreay fufu

kreay fufu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 16,690 posts
  • Gamertag: Deanymoose

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

I will happily pay you $20 to suck my balls. Herb has been doing a terrible job lately. No passion or gusto at all.

But in all seriousness (I feel obliged to add this) you should ask you rents for some jobs to do. Feed the car, Wash your dog, Take the cat for a walk, etc.

Edited by el fufu, 11 April 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#28 Kirky

Kirky

Nap time...

• Members
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

I will happily pay you $20 to suck my balls. Herb has been doing a terrible job lately. No passion or gusto at all.

But in all seriousness (I feel obliged to add this) you should ask you rents for some jobs to do. Feed the car, Wash your dog, Take the cat for a walk, etc.

Feed the car... as in petrol? Or do they make cars with stomachs nowadays?

#29 kreay fufu

kreay fufu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 16,690 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

Are you really that shortsighted?

I intentionally muddled them up, i.e it should be - wash the car, feed the cat, take the dog for a walk. God damn it, you sap the fun out of everything.

#30 Sam The Dude

Sam The Dude

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,840 posts
  • Twitter: @Sam_Woodson

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

I used to sell fags and drugs at my old school made a shitload of money.

Badass.

#31 Kirky

Kirky

Nap time...

• Members
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

I intentionally muddled them up, i.e it should be - wash the car, feed the cat, take the dog for a walk. God damn it, you sap the fun out of everything.

Well... you can wash your dog, and I'm sure you could take your cat for a walk... or at least, I'm sure you dumb Mancs have tried it. Anyhow I don't see how it was obvious you were trolling. Nice attempt at trying to recreate what happened in the other topic though. Try and stay on topic next time, instead of going out of your way to insult somone.

#32 kreay fufu

kreay fufu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 16,690 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

A: i'm not a Manc.
B: Most people can grasp simple word play, you just can't, and now you're all butt hurt over it.
C: You have no grasp of semantics. You've proven it yet again, and it was even you who brought it up again, so please, crawl back inside whatever bin you slithered out of and continue feasting on rats.

But yeah, just drop it.

Edited by el fufu, 12 April 2012 - 02:36 PM.

#33 Dynasties

Dynasties

Legend

• Members
  • 5,580 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Well... you can wash your dog, and I'm sure you could take your cat for a walk... or at least, I'm sure you dumb Mancs have tried it. Anyhow I don't see how it was obvious you were trolling. Nice attempt at trying to recreate what happened in the other topic though. Try and stay on topic next time, instead of going out of your way to insult somone.

The butthurt is strong in this one.

#34 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,602 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

give plasma they pay based on ur weight

Edited by austin3035, 13 April 2012 - 02:57 AM.