40 members have voted

1. 1. Should the WWE turn Daniel Bryan and/or Sheamus?

Sheamus has literally fallen into the gutter ever since his face turn. As a heel, he was meant to be taken seriously. He has the look of a heel, the mic skills as a heel (not the same old "horse's arse"), the ring skills as a herl and most importantly, the character as a heel. As a face, he just can't seem to adjust with any of those four caregories properly and that's just killing his entire on-screen image.

Bryan, on the other hand, plays any character he is given to perfection. From the underdog to the self-centered and villianious boyfriend, he is extremely entertaining. His in-ring skills, which are unparalleled at the moment, really, contribute majorly to the overall development of a character, and he seems quite comfortable with jelling his traits well. So for me, face or heel, I'm fine either way. But Sheamus? Heel turn please, if you want his previous relevance back.

Sheamus taken seriously as a heel? Are we watching two different Sheamuses?

Name me one heel in recent history who hasn't been made a punk. You can't tell me you couldn't take him seriously as a heel. What about CM Punk? He got whooped several times. Cody Rhodes. Beg to differ. Or how about Randy Orton? They all were taken seriously, including Sheamus. Oh and, I'd take competitive and even matches over 'Superman Comeback at the end' matches any day of the week.

Sheamus was booked as a bitch though when he was a heel. Seeing how big he is, there was no way in hell anyone could take him serious which is why he was hardly booed. Also Sheamus still has competitive and even matches, it's just people just look at the end of the matches and base it on that instead of the whole thing.

Sheamus has literally fallen into the gutter ever since his face turn. As a heel, he was meant to be taken seriously. He has the look of a heel, the mic skills as a heel (not the same old "horse's arse"), the ring skills as a herl and most importantly, the character as a heel. As a face, he just can't seem to adjust with any of those four caregories properly and that's just killing his entire on-screen image.

Bryan, on the other hand, plays any character he is given to perfection. From the underdog to the self-centered and villianious boyfriend, he is extremely entertaining. His in-ring skills, which are unparalleled at the moment, really, contribute majorly to the overall development of a character, and he seems quite comfortable with jelling his traits well. So for me, face or heel, I'm fine either way. But Sheamus? Heel turn please, if you want his previous relevance back.

Name me one heel in recent history who hasn't been made a punk. You can't tell me you couldn't take him seriously as a heel. What about CM Punk? He got whooped several times. Cody Rhodes. Beg to differ. Or how about Randy Orton? They all were taken seriously, including Sheamus. Oh and, I'd take competitive and even matches over 'Superman Comeback at the end' matches any day of the week.

Sheamus was booked as a bitch though when he was a heel. Seeing how big he is, there was no way in hell anyone could take him serious which is why he was hardly booed. Also Sheamus still has competitive and even matches, it's just people just look at the end of the matches and base it on that instead of the whole thing.

Not entirely. It was more or less during the original Nexus days that his character was directed towards being a bitch. As for he still having competitive and even matches, care to name me one guy he has had a competitive match against, since turning face, except for a veteran in Christian?

Not entirely. It was more or less during the original Nexus days that his character was directed towards being a bitch. As for he still having competitive and even matches, care to name me one guy he has had a competitive match against, since turning face, except for a veteran in Christian?

He was a bitch once he won the WWE title the first time, as shown as in the Mike Tyson video. As for his competitive opponents:

- Mark Henry

- Wade Barrett

- Daniel Bryan(minus Mania)

- Dolph Ziggler

- Chris Jericho

He was a bitch once he won the WWE title the first time, as shown as in the Mike Tyson video. As for his competitive opponents:

- Mark Henry

- Wade Barrett

- Dolph Ziggler

- Chris Jericho

Every heel nowadays is more of a bitch and less of a threat nowadays, it just isn't Sheamus. As for the ones you mentioned, except Ziggler, his matches (as face) with all of them were average at best, something certainly not good enough for a guy who is a Main Eventer.

- Mark Henry

- Wade Barrett

- Dolph Ziggler

- Chris Jericho

Every heel nowadays is more of a bitch and less of a threat nowadays, it just isn't Sheamus. As for the ones you mentioned, except Ziggler, his matches (as face) with all of them were average at best, something certainly not good enough for a guy who is a Main Eventer.

IMO his matches with Jericho, Bryan, and Ziggler were good. My point was however that the matches were competitive and not squashes.

Every heel being a bitch is not a good thing.

Archived