My Jeff Hardy *UPLOADED* FINAL UPDATE 09/10/2012

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks god, man. Only the tattoos that are too colorfull, btw the tattoo on the right side of the neck is not the same as the left sided. It's like red or something. And platapus619 uploaded a paint tool tattoo for all the right arm, so check it, man. But don't stop working on it. It looks good and I'm sure you'll do something good.

Looks god, man. Only the tattoos that are too colorfull, btw the tattoo on the right side of the neck is not the same as the left sided. It's like red or something. And platapus619 uploaded a paint tool tattoo for all the right arm, so check it, man. But don't stop working on it. It looks good and I'm sure you'll do something good.

i know, that's what i'm using, the vid is old. the neck tat is the same on both sides except the part that overlaps the right side(i looked at current pics) here's a pic of the right side --> http://jeffhardyfan.tumblr.com/image/27732057009

Aw yeah, so finally I'm trying your Jeff Hardy, man. I'm a Jeff Hardy mark so my Jeff Hardy has to be the best. I have no time and patience to make one as I'm perfectionnist with my CAWs so I'm lookin' fo' a good Jeff with all the tattoos. Gamevolt's one is good but there are not a lot of attires and... Dunno, I simply don't like it too much but it's the best there is. I saw z7collins one but the new tattoos are not in so I'm definitely not downloading his Jeff.

Aw yeah, so finally I'm trying your Jeff Hardy, man. I'm a Jeff Hardy mark so my Jeff Hardy has to be the best. I have no time and patience to make one as I'm perfectionnist with my CAWs so I'm lookin' fo' a good Jeff with all the tattoos. Gamevolt's one is good but there are not a lot of attires and... Dunno, I simply don't like it too much but it's the best there is. I saw z7collins one but the new tattoos are not in so I'm definitely not downloading his Jeff.

well the only tattoos i don't have is his rib and back tattoo(you can't see them which is why i didn't add them lol)

do u, or anyone, have any suggestions? i plan on going back to WWE12 for a bit and work on my jeff

well the only tattoos i don't have is his rib and back tattoo(you can't see them which is why i didn't add them lol)

do u, or anyone, have any suggestions? i plan on going back to WWE12 for a bit and work on my jeff

awsome hardy!! what are the search tags? ( if u want i also can post my jeff hardy caw :))

awsome hardy!! what are the search tags? ( if u want i also can post my jeff hardy caw :))

search tags are on the OP btw but they're ZDCENIGMA, JEFF HARDY & HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

and if you want to post your jeff hardy, you should make your own topic as you'd hijack mine lol

• 3 weeks later...

Can you do one more Jeff CAW slot before you finish?? I'd love to see a slot with the Sacrifice 2012 attire, When he teamed with Anderson and Vs'd Magnus and Joe and the Red and blue facepaint. If you're officially done then nvm.

I will upload 1 last Jeff Hardy for WWE '12. have the Sacrifice attire already made actually lol. if i can find ref pics of the tag team match facepaint i'll make it. is the red and blue facepaint your talking about this one? http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/419932_10150628291726026_775289380_n.jpg

Instead of Sacrifice, I actually meant Slammiversary 2012, It was actually blue, purple, yellow and orange..1z4wrbk.jpg

Ok so just to clarify, the ones ur asking for are the 1 in that pic, slammiversary 2012 and that tag team one, correct? if so, i can do those

Yeah, and thanks.

no problem. i have all the reference pics i need except the left side of that purple, blue, orange-red, yellow facepaint. sure i'll find a pic of it somewhere lol

EDIT: i knew it lol, i found a pic so i just need 2 create them. i'll post here when i finish

Are you using your shirt pt that you have on the entrance attires?

really depends if i can use another paint tool which i'm sure i can since these attires use less paint tools then his armbands attire. which shirt logo should i use and for what attires? i think i might use his abstraction shirt (this one http://www.mche-shop.de/images/produkte/i22/22050703-hardy-abstraction-shirt2.jpg) i probably won't make it unless it's not on CCs

• 2 weeks later...

small update: my next/last Jeff Hardy will probably be uploaded this weekend mainly because it's a 4 day weekend here so lots of time to finish up. made 2 of the 3 attires/facepaints TheNewF'NShow suggested and i'll upload the facepaints when i upload the full CAW

Thanks for making this hardy! Will DL and Rate 5 stars. Hope to see you in WWE '13.

no problem

you'll see more content from me on WWE13 for sure and considering WWE13 is based off the Attitude Era, i'll more than likely make an AE Jeff and Matt Hardy

Archived