My Jeff Hardy *UPLOADED* FINAL UPDATE 09/10/2012

High Flying Maniac

this website is called "CAWS.ws", right? so why is a section about CAWS not more popular?

just because not many ppl aren't supporting me, doesn't mean i'll upload my caws slower. after all, i make caws 2 please ppl, how many ppl doesn't matter (if there was a lot though, i'd be happier lol)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's been 2 weeks since someone replied. im starting 2 think not much people care

also, i tried uploading my JH last weekend but couldn't get on CCs and throughout i've been busy writing a 6 page essay :( i'll try 2 get on CCs this weekend though

• 2 weeks later...

@DudeImAwesomeYo: thanks, really appreciate it

@MEATELDOG: from the pics i used it ssemed 2 match pretty good. 4 some reason if u zoom in on his face in caw mode it looks a bit different. u wont get into trouble if u give credit. some ppl say u need 2 ask permission 4 stuff like that but the way i see it, if they upload the formula then u can do w/e with it(as long as u give credit)

when i have time ill take the pic and type the formula. its nothing major actually just a few tweaks i was over exaggerating lol

i'm getting better face pics than i used b4 so i'll go back 2 tweak it. and even if u had a perfect face formula, i'd rather use my own because some of the paint tools and the morphing is all mine and if i use another formula then i wont feel that it's truely mine. and if what u wrote wasn't directed 2 me in any way, then 4get what i said lol

High Flying Maniac-You've always done a decent Jeff Hardy. I remember you did an attire for me last year. CC boards suck and no one cared about my work either(on the Boards) either. Just do your thing man. My advice is to mix wwe with tna attires if you haven't already.

High Flying Maniac-You've always done a decent Jeff Hardy. I remember you did an attire for me last year. CC boards suck and no one cared about my work either(on the Boards) either. Just do your thing man. My advice is to mix wwe with tna attires if you haven't already.

thanks 4 that and i plan on mixing wwe and tna attires.

i tweaked the face a lil bit and changed the skin tone from 12 to 8. all the other ones don't suit him that well imo. will probably post a youtube video 2 show updates and i'll try AGAIN to upload my JH this weekend. pretty sure this will be the 3rd week i've tried but if i stop trying, then he'll never get uploaded and i don't want that lol

i was not trying to be rude i was just suggesting .you people need to chill out o.o

if this is directed 2 me then idk why. i wasn't mad or anything if thats what u thought. i was just saying i'd prefer using my own formula, that's all. if this was about someone else, forget what i just said lol

if anyone is interested, i uploaded a JH facepaint 2 CCs. i'll also be uploading every facepaint i made so far and will upload all facepaints i make in the future. i also uploaded jeff hardy's goatee as the 1 in the game isn't that noticeable imo. search tags are "ZDCENIGMA" "HARDYZ-WONT_DIE" & "JEFF HARDY"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived