.Heat

Ok, I plan on going to train at a school but, I recently was told about this school WWA4 in Atlanta. Apparently Heath Slater was trained there and its a scary good price at $990 for 3 years training.

I live in Alabama and it would be a shorter drive there then to Florida where Team 3D's school is. Their's cost 3,000 cash up from or 3,500 payment plan for 1 year. Guys like Rob Terry went through here. Now if I went to the one in Atlanta. I could stay at my house. If I went to Florida, I'd have to have a place down there. Has anyone heard anything about this WWA4? Is it a good school or do I really get what I'm paying for. If it's a great school, more than likely I'll go there.

When you look at a school, you have to look at what it offers beyond wrestling training. For example:

Do the trainers have connections?

Will you be getting booked on shows by that company while training or not?

Do they bring in guest trainers to help out?

Who has come out of that school and gone on to be successful?

This is something that may or may not be of use, although it's sort of on topic :P

AR Fox, UHAA Nation, and AJ Styles are some guys that I know of that have done training at WWA4. Honestly, it all sounds like a pretty good deal, with the Home Schooling DVDs, the four day camp and then the 3 year training.

This is Mr. Hughes school I think. Honestly it seems like if you're a young black man, you're gonna come out of this shining. The last couple years he has produced some of the finest talent I've seen in quite some time, with AR Fox, Uhaa, Stitch Cyper, and others. It's odd with Hughes being the total opposite of what some of these guys are, but he seems to be doing things the right way, and it's showing with the type of students he has coming out of ATL.

If you're serious about it, and it's close, you can't go wrong with 3 years??! of training there. Most guys charge 1200-1500, and classes are usually for 9 months. El fufu hit some points right on the head, with credentials, and all that good stuff.

Personally I say go for it.

i plan on attending WWA4 later this year. Ive been there a couple times, the environment is friendly, they teach well.. from what ive seen on youtube, like some of u said. AR Fox, Uhaa Nation. Stich , Ric King and others put on great matches.. The Black Baron and Da Fireman. good up and coming WWA4 Trainees. and Black Baron was just added to i think Dragon Gate. its pretty good stuff. Especially Mr. Hughes, i remember when he was Chris Jerichos bodyguard in 1999. The man is nice. 7 Rings. Always learning.. its awesome.

• 5 weeks later...

I plan to attend CZW's school. Due to the Arena situation, it moved to Kentucky which is cool because it would be easier to go back and forth from where I live to there.

What state are you in? Drake and Scotty are running the CZW Dragons Den in Indiana currently. It was in Indianapolis, but I think it has moved in the last few months to Spencer, IN. I can check if you need.

I plan to attend CZW's school. Due to the Arena situation, it moved to Kentucky which is cool because it would be easier to go back and forth from where I live to there.

What state are you in? Drake and Scotty are running the CZW Dragons Den in Indiana currently. It was in Indianapolis, but I think it has moved in the last few months to Spencer, IN. I can check if you need.

Nah your right. I live in Ohio, so it should really only be a few hours to drive up there. I have to admit, when I saw that Drake was running it, I almost kinda marked out lol.

Archived