Black

The Knight

...are they? Examples?

Either you're being a smart ass or idk. But I'm guessing you watch enough wrestling. Contribute and stop trolling.

I'm thinking it may have something to do with the transition into HD.

...are they? Examples?

Aksana's whole costume

Alex Riley's kneepads

Big Show's attire

The Bella's often wear black

Camacho's vest

Jericho's trunks

Christian's tights

Punk's tights and kneepads

Cody Rhodes' kneepads and boots

David Otunga's kneepads and boots

Dolph Ziggler's trunks on occasion. Kneepads and boots

Drew McIntyre's trunks

The Rock's attire

Epico's tights

Bourne's tights

Goldust's suit

Slater's tights

Hornswoggle's clothing

Hunico's trousers

Swagger's boots

The Usos knee and elbow pads, and boots

Kane's attire

Kharma's attire

Mark henry's attire

Mason Ryan's attire

maxine's attire

Natalya's attire

Primo's tights

R-Truth's trousers

Randy Orton's attire

Sheamus' attire

Tamina'a attire

DiBiase's boots and kneepads

Taker's attire

Barrett's attire

Regal's attire

Ryder's boots.

I think black is just a common colour. If something doesn't need to be a specific colour, it's black. There's no meaning or anything behind it.

Now that I think back on it, most attries have a lot of black in them... I honestly don't really think its some sort of conspiracy...

Just think its a funny think that wrestling fans pick up on sometimes...

Happens to gamers too all the time... "Why did you pick up on that one small thing of everything that was done in the game???" says the developer... LOL

I don't think the knee pads and elbow pads etc. really matter. Most of the wrestlers now have a base black as their color and then a mix of other colors.

But you are right, back in the Attitude Era and earlier, color was all the rage in everything... if you were a good guy, color was the way to go...

But its a conspiracy!!!!

Black... yes... you see if you watched the Monday Night Raw 4 years, 3 months and 6 days ago, you would have seen the start of the conspiracy of the color black...

Heck, I don't even know if RAW was on that night... anyway... yeah... it's one of those pointless topics. :)

The only black attire that really bothers me atm is Christian's. Actually his whole design is getting a bit old imo, he needs to change it up a bit.

I agree. I miss the old days when Christian wore blue, or red, or white, or yellow. And I also wonder why he stopped wearing his awesome entrance attire and started wearing his t-shirts instead.

First, people complain that there aren't enough black world champions. Now people are complaining that black is too widespread on attires. :lol:

In all seriousness though, Randal needs to bring back those red, blue and teal trunks from his Evolution days, at least for PPVs. The colors can help ease how painfully boring he is. Same goes for Christian (except that he's never been boring).

The only black attire that really bothers me atm is Christian's. Actually his whole design is getting a bit old imo, he needs to change it up a bit.

I agree. I miss the old days when Christian wore blue, or red, or white, or yellow. And I also wonder why he stopped wearing his awesome entrance attire and started wearing his t-shirts instead.

I too miss his epic jumpsuit. I think he wore it a couple times in ECW when he returned, but stopped when his "cracks" shirt was released. The jumpsuit made him stand out more. He just isn't "Captain Charisma" without it.

Archived