What happened to the title change?

TheSaint.

Hey guys,

Title pretty much said it all, but I remember hearing that The Miz was going to change the WWE title. That was around a year ago..

I also heard that CM Punk was going to aswell but I've not heard anything of that since..

So just wondering if anyone knows anything? If I've missed something or whatnot.

Cheers,

TheSaint.

The Miz did change the WWE Championship, he turned the W upside down and made it an "M" for Miz. I remember everyone being disappointed. :lol:

:lol: it was beautiful. A trollin' that nobody expected.

I think they're either waiting for the right time to change it with Punk (post-WM or post-draft makes sense), or they won't actually be changing it at all and it'll look abysmal until the end of time.

I heard something once that even Cena thinks the title's due for a redesign, let's hope that eventually comes to fruition, I mean, I liked the title at first, but obviously by now it's overstayed its welcome.

The Miz did change the WWE Championship, he turned the W upside down and made it an "M" for Miz. I remember everyone being disappointed. :lol:

I know. I already knew for a fact that this wasn't going to happen. They would never change that title design, at least not anytime soon.

Why are people so fascinated with the Attitude Era design? Attitude Era's design is being overrated like crazy...but it's not surprising. A lot of people in the IWC are so obsessed with the Attitude Era that they overrated almost any and everything from the past, thinking that it should be brought back to the WWE's current product. The WWE Undisputed Championship looks way better imo, but I don't want that design back either. It needs a new, fresh design...though, I think that if WWE creates a new WWE Championship it'll look horrible (especially after seeing the new recent designs for the Tag Team, and Diva's/Women's championship). Ugh.

I was hoping that Cena saying that a new design being overdue would be a something of a priorty to the company since he's their bread and butter. Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Why are people so fascinated with the Attitude Era design? Attitude Era's design is being overrated like crazy...but it's not surprising. A lot of people in the IWC are so obsessed with the Attitude Era that they overrated almost any and everything from the past, thinking that it should be brought back to the WWE's current product. The WWE Undisputed Championship looks way better imo

Agreed with all of this.

im guessing a new era will be upon us from mania. so im expecting to see the title change its look the next raw possibly

You expect too much from a guy named Vince McMahon. As long as that belt sells, Vince would never let it go. When Triple H, Randy Orton, CM Punk and John Cena says the belt should go and it's still there, you know its there forever.

CM Punk needs to "shoot" about it. :hqhq:

Seriously though, I think it will happen. No set time, but I feel like they were just too busy with this Rock/Cena stuff in the past year to actually care about a title that has already overstayed its welcome.

Why are people so fascinated with the Attitude Era design? Attitude Era's design is being overrated like crazy...but it's not surprising. A lot of people in the IWC are so obsessed with the Attitude Era that they overrated almost any and everything from the past, thinking that it should be brought back to the WWE's current product. The WWE Undisputed Championship looks way better imo, but I don't want that design back either. It needs a new, fresh design...though, I think that if WWE creates a new WWE Championship it'll look horrible (especially after seeing the new recent designs for the Tag Team, and Diva's/Women's championship). Ugh.

you mean the two giat pennies? :lol:

i'm hoping Punk brings back the old winged eagle belt(or as he calls it, the Bret Hart belt) maybe after Mania perhaps?

Archived