Report: WWE Looking To Announce WM 29 Main Event Soon

AustinFan

What I'd like to see:

-Rock beating Cena this year's mania & taker beating hhh. The next raw saying that he's now done it all with wwe, that he's fulfilled his childhood dream of doing it all, and being the best, etc, etc. he beat the past (hogan), the present (austin) and the future (cena), and that he has no match, blabla and then the gong hits, and taker comes out saying "you haven't done it all, but can you do what no other man has done, and beat me at mania?", and this sets up their feud for mania 29, as no other superstar can possibly top what hhh&hbk failed to do twice. also since taker is old and wont appear trough the year as this year as im expecting, and as the rock is busy following mania, having to film a lot of movies, then they really wouldnt need to appear much during the year! that would be perfect from this aspect

-Cena on the other hand turning heel and beating on the rock and taker that night as they speak. saying how "hes better still, and that the fans have left him and that he's tired of everyone etc etc" This would setup a heel cena who could be used to push midcarders. perhaps even propel zack ryder even more, because of what happened with eve earlier..there is a number of things they could do with heel cena, in order to avoid having old retired superstars coming back each year to make wwe watchable.

-Punk should beat y2j, and set up a rematch at summerslam, and the feud should still keep punk's straight edge stuff in question, so stone cold can come eventually and capitalize on that, and setup a feud for mania 29 with punk. Y2j should win at summerslam.

afterwards y2j would either leave to tour with his band or having beat punk, and being the "best in the world" have some fun with other superstars, and beating everyone etc etc, and eventually having a feud with some midcarder and putting him over.

-HHH should turn heel during the match with taker, or after it, and beat on hbk. They could later use this and make him the new vince mcmahon. perhaps later on having hbk come back, not to wrestle, but to organize a new dx with midcarders in order to make them look good, and popular, giving them a push this way. they should f#ck with hhh trough the year, kind of like what dx did to mcmahon back in the days. hbk doesnt realy need to show up. perhaps be "the man behind it" and have him either somehow wrestle hhh at mania next year or just have him revealed later for a big "OMG" or smth. they could maybe return road dogg and xpac since they have a habbit of returning good old superstars, but just for a few nights to boost the ratings, not to take control of the feud.

so yeah mania 29 could this way have:

rock vs taker

hhh vs hbk

punk vs austin

y2j vs midcarder (push match)

cena vs midcarder/zack ryder (push match)

perhaps even return money in the bank and have some guy win it to get a push, or have kane win it for his last title run and eventual retirement.

oh another thing they could do is somehow have y2j as hhh's puppet, and have him take on 2 nu-dx guys at mania in a handicap match, since as mentioned before, y2j would be a super heel, superman etc, with a lot of momentum. perhaps have him lose to the good guys OR make him turn on HHH that night and joining DX, or getting fired (if he wants to tour with the band).

another thing: miz and r-truth are good on the mic. they could be part of nu-dx. especially r-truth since he can be a bit edgy imo on the mic.

i dont understand why people are frowning upon a rematch between The Rock and Cena. I know this build up hasnt been that interesting. But it is built upon "REAL LIFE" issues between the two. BUT, who says next year wont be better? I mean it could be. Look at Stone Cold vs Rock II at Wrestlemania 17. BUT. We have to watch this match first.. TBH i cant wait.

Archived