Which WWE Games do you find yourself revisiting the most & Which WWE Spinoff did you enjoy?

SuicidalKissesProduction™

Which WWE Game do you find yourself revisiting the most?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which WWE Game Do You find yourself Revisiting the most?

• Smackdown!
    • Smackdown! 2
    • Smackdown! Just Bring It
    • Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth
    • Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain
    • Smackdown Vs Raw
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2006
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2008
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2009
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2010
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2011
    • WWE12
    • WWF No Mercy
    • Wrestlemania 2000
  2. 2. What WWE Spinoffs did you enjoy?

• WWE Crash Hour
    • WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania
    • WWE All-Stars

Really hard for me to Choose but i enjoyed the very first Smackdown vs Raw because i loved how the story was free roam and fun like also with 2006. Plus the game was hard regardless rather in the begginning you would force Torrie to be with you or not from the begginning to the very end. I miss that even though i loved 2006, 2007,2008,2010, and WWE 12 and No Mercy

WWE All Star because i never played Legends of Wrestlemania but i played the Legend of Wrestling game so i prefer that actually.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HCTP is such a overratted game its not that good I mean they dont even have proper entrances. Tried revisiting it and found it dull.

The N64 games were far more enjoyable.

Cool story bro. I think the topic said something like "which WWE ganes do you find yourself revisiting".It's nice of you to throw your opinion about HCTP but then again it just your opinion.Also besides being so general can you explain which game you like in the N64 era.

Well if we re talking N64 games Id probably say WCW Revenge as it was such a awesome game. But in regards to WWE games then ill say Wrestlemania 2000 as that was the first one and loved it.

The game was far superior to what THQ or Acclaim was releasing on the PSX and Wrestlemania 2000 was so enjoyable. I loved how you could edit the entire model in the ingame superstars. The way we got full entrances and a decent storymode. I mean sure it was basically a copy of Revenge but I loved it from the intro movie.

All round probably one of the best.

The game was far superior to what THQ or Acclaim was releasing on the PSX and Wrestlemania 2000 was so enjoyable. I loved how you could edit the entire model in the ingame superstars. The way we got full entrances and a decent storymode. I mean sure it was basically a copy of Revenge but I loved it from the intro movie.

Decent story mode? I remember there being an arcade style mode in Wrestlemania 2000, but I don't remember any Story Mode with cutscenes. No Mercy had that plus the option to completely edit superstar models.

Also, weren't the entrances in Wrestlemania 2000 all basically the same? Every superstar doing a stage taunt, then walking down the ramp, most of them entering the ring the same, and doing their taunt in the center of the ring?

HCTP didn't have proper entrances? Do you have that game mixed up with some other game? I find it funny that you mention HCTP not having proper entrances, then you bring up WrestleMania 2000. Sorry if this sounds a bit mean but....are you high right now?

One more question. Did you play No Mercy? I doubt it, because I don't think you ever would've turned WrestleMania 2000 back on afterwards.

Decent story mode? I remember there being an arcade style mode in Wrestlemania 2000, but I don't remember any Story Mode with cutscenes. No Mercy had that plus the option to completely edit superstar models.

Also, weren't the entrances in Wrestlemania 2000 all basically the same? Every superstar doing a stage taunt, then walking down the ramp, most of them entering the ring the same, and doing their taunt in the center of the ring?

HCTP didn't have proper entrances? Do you have that game mixed up with some other game? I find it funny that you mention HCTP not having proper entrances, then you bring up WrestleMania 2000.

One more question. Did you play No Mercy? I doubt it, because I don't think you ever would've turned WrestleMania 2000 back on.

Yes I did play No Mercy because they had a story in career mode which was so Stone Cold/The Rock in it where Vince forces you to wrestle Andre the Giant. HCTP didnt have proper entrances because it would do silly things like you d be half way down the ramp then suddenly appear in the ring.

Wrestlemania never had this. You actually saw every step to the ring and thats what made it so good. One thing I did like was that if you changed a in game superstar around in the intro it would show up.

I like Austin and Kane's entrances on that game, but I don't see whats proper about Triple H walking all the way down the ramp to go straight into the ring and putting his hands on his hips, when in the actual WrestleMania 2000, he didn't do that (I don't think he ever did that as Triple H). At least on HCTP, Triple H gets on the apron and spits out the water.

Aside from that, the entrances alone were enough to ruin HCTP for you?

I like Austin and Kane's entrances on that game, but I don't see whats proper about Triple H walking all the way down the ramp to go straight into the ring and putting his hands on his hips, when in the actual WrestleMania 2000, he didn't do that (I don't think he ever did that as Triple H). At least on HCTP, Triple H gets on the apron and spits out the water.

Its kinda funny how you mention that seeing as the game didnt even come out until 1999 by the time they put the roster together he was probably only just into his heel run and he didnt even spit the water out back then.

Plus it was the first wwe game to have Create a belt.

Its kinda funny how you mention that seeing as the game didnt even come out until 1999 by the time they put the roster together he was probably only just into his heel run and he didnt even spit the water out back then.

He started doing that in early 1999.

He started doing that in early 1999.

This is true...I remember talking about it with my friends back in 8th grade. That would have been fall of 98 and spring of 99.

Speaking of entrances, remember how THQ cut them in half for No Mercy? Yeah, they took out the ring part of the entrances. It didn't ruin the game by any means, but it is a lot like the same kind of stuff they do today.

Of the games listed: HCTP. But overall I find myself revisiting the Day Of Reckoning series the most. I enjoy mostly everything about those games. They had a lot of the "brand new features" that get added to the WWE games yearly that people get excited for, and the gameplay was just fun overall

I've never really played any spin-off games. I had LOW which I hated. I'm just not a fan of the controls and I didn't like how most of the models looked action figure like. I've played All Stars but it was only the demo, so I can't really judge from that alone

I always play No Mercy when i'm drunk or pre-drinking with friends. It's hilarious, since the N64 controller just isn't cut out for wrestling, and the controls themselves are god awful. So much fun to be had. That's pretty much my most played old WWE game, at least now.

I always sell the last year's version to put towards the next years, so I don't go back to previous games since I don't have 'em. But I will say that to this day I still enjoy All Stars and I'll load it up maybe once a month and do a few matches.

Considering when you think the amount of time we ve all put into the games I could never justify selling. Probably why when I sold my Mega CD I sold every game I had for it except Rage in the Cage.

Wrestling games differ from other yearly games like Fifa Madden because we get different characters in each game.

Archived